Juventus Next Gen (9 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
crazy game against pescara, 3 goals within 6 minutes, like a ladies' tennis match lol

btw it's on fifa+, free with italian commentary, still ~half an hour left
awesome, thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

I will never understand why players hand away the ball like that. How can you not want to take that kick? Are they really stupid or super-afraid of responsibility? Seconds left, the entire team including GK is the opponents box and you are one down. You know (unless you really are that stupid) that either you put the ball in the box or the ref calls it off. And it is like a 50/50 chance that the player will play it short to someone close to him, who didn't have the time to prepare on a stand still ball. And then the ref immediately shuts the game down because tomato-head played it short.
Annoys me so much it enrages it me. Glad it was Pescara though and not us.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
crazy game against pescara, 3 goals within 6 minutes, like a ladies' tennis match lol

btw it's on fifa+, free with italian commentary, still ~half an hour left
who looked good? The current next gen roster isnt as exciting with so many promotions. Next season should be a lot better, a lot of quality prospects with the primavera

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
who looked good? The current next gen roster isnt as exciting with so many promotions. Next season should be a lot better, a lot of quality prospects with the primavera
only watched the 2nd half. comenencia was very good indeed, winning most duels and participating in most of the attacks, setting up one and scoring an other. of course guerra also played a good game, both of his goals were shot perfectly, the first one assisted by comenencia was something like vlahovic scored from a locatelli pass against lazio, and the 2nd one was a header from a sharp angle. too bad he's 34 lol, we could use a young am with goal scoring abilities (he scored already 7 goals this season). i also liked hasa and the sub guy anghelé, both have a clean touch and anghelé also had a well timed clearance.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
only watched the 2nd half. comenencia was very good indeed, winning most duels and participating in most of the attacks, setting up one and scoring an other. of course guerra also played a good game, both of his goals were shot perfectly, the first one assisted by comenencia was something like vlahovic scored from a locatelli pass against lazio, and the 2nd one was a header from a sharp angle. too bad he's 34 lol, we could use a young am with goal scoring abilities (he scored already 7 goals this season). i also liked hasa and the sub guy anghelé, both have a clean touch and anghelé also had a well timed clearance.
hasa has really been the only consistent player for them, seems hes played well all season.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
nice wonder what position hes playing these days. He was playing CM when I last watched. Sofascore had him at LCB today, no way thats accurate?
I came in around '70 and it looked like he was playing as RWB. He stood out.
First time I saw Hasa live, would like to see more NG games. I really like watching players like Hasa where it looks like they eat with the ball, sleep with the ball, have intercourse with the ball at his feet. The ball is just glued. But he is really small, which worries me. He either has to start really wide if he is to emulate Insigne or focus on a mezzela role. Doubt Allegri will ever willingly play with a Lobotka as regista and Hasa seems more inspiring further up the pitch.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
game finished 1-1 but more importantly Muharemovic looked real good defensively, and got a goal too. He finally looks fit. A left footed CB, I’d rather see him get a chance than have to watch another Sandro performance

27743AA0-9CDC-413D-9D0C-21D322885A75.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)