Juventus Membership (15 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I always assumed the TDT tickets on Viagogo were being sold by season ticket holders and that in order for them to give you the ticket they would need to load it to your TDT as they cannot issue a pdf.
exactly.
Else if it's people who bought the ticket digitally they only need to send you the pdf file to print and use that to go to the game.
When I buy from listicket I always get that. Pdf file via mail to print and use to enter.

- - - Updated - - -

As 2 non TDT card holders what is our best option for getting tickets to this Juve/Genoa game for next weekend? Is the likes of Viagogo and other reseller sites our only option now? What are the odds on getting tickets on the day of the actual match?
Without a fidelity card. Yes. Either wait for free sale and buy on listicket or try with viagogo

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
This process is a joke, I've been calling all day. The number has been busy the entire time. Sometimes it goes straight to busy, other times it varies between 1, 2 or 3 rings then goes to the busy tone...

I have now ordered the Tessera Del Tifoso (TDT) moments ago even though i'm a foreigner because this phone-in thing is a joke and i want to go to watch the CL in 2019 if possible. Especially since this match seems unlikely to be a reality for me now (the upcoming Man United match).

Hopefully they still send the TDT to me even though I'm from abroad. They better since i already paid and all. The only field i am worried about on the form was Tax Code, where i just put 'N/A'. I guess we will see if it works, otherwise i did everything else required like send a pdf of my ID, Passport Pic and the completed form, after payment.

I hear it will take a long time to arrive even if it does work, and it's annoying to note that i didn't receive a confirmation email about my documents being sent properly. I only received a confirmation email after my payment was processed (this was accompanied by the TDT form to fill out etc.). Apparently i will get a confirmation email when the card begins being produced. Sorry to rant guys, i'm just pissed, this isn't good enough for a club of Juventus' pedigree. Just figured i'd share my experience up til now for others who may be wondering how it all works.

EDIT: I now got a confirmation email (same day, just delayed) saying they received my documents. So this is good. However i've heard the process period will take weeks. Hopefully they don't decline it or need any more info. I Guess we will see..not to mention i already know the shipping will take weeks/months as with the membership. Fingers crossed from here on out.

Last edited:

GMan1971

Aug 2, 2018
Does anyone in this forum (moderator) have any connections with the actual club? I would think the club would be interested in hearing how true fans feel that their ticket buying system is rubbish.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Does anyone in this forum (moderator) have any connections with the actual club? I would think the club would be interested in hearing how true fans feel that their ticket buying system is rubbish.
@mods wouldn't hurt to try, no? :p Tuz discount code on JuveStore, video interview with Davids/Trez or indeed, someone to complain to, sounds like a dream

dmv87

Sep 20, 2018
They send you an email with an excel file attached...you need to fill it with your payment information... and send it back through the contact section on the juventus website...so i still did not pay but soon i guess, i just reserved
Got it, that's what happened with mine. It's just strange to me that this is the process and wasn't due to an error with their payment system when I called.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)