Juventus Membership (8 Viewers)

Mar 28, 2007
hopes everyone here can join.. be the normal member or special member.. at least as a fans.. we have to do something for the club.. moreover, we are the little "investor" of the club!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Greg, it seems that they fixed the problem just for you because I can't sign up. I thought it might have something to do with the credit card I was using so I tried another one and I'm getting the same problem.

I might have to contact them. Could you give me the email address that worked and tell me what I have to say. I don't care if I have to say it in Chinese I just want them to fix the damn thing :(

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I basically wrote to Tiago (yeah, like he's reading) that his fellow Portugal NT supporters welcome him to Juve. Thought it would be a nice touch for a new guy on the block.

Haven't messed much with the Italian language version of the site, but it sounds like I definitely should. I don't know what I'm missing yet...

Speaking of which, switching to Italian is a royal pain in the ass. You have to go your profile, change your language, click o n save settings, then log out and log in back again :confused:

Greg, it seems that they fixed the problem just for you because I can't sign up. I thought it might have something to do with the credit card I was using so I tried another one and I'm getting the same problem.

I might have to contact them. Could you give me the email address that worked and tell me what I have to say. I don't care if I have to say it in Chinese I just want them to fix the damn thing :(
Why don't you just ask Greg for his credit card number? :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So we can all gather online separate from this forum and laugh and point at snoop, saying, "Ha ha! He's not a Juventus Member. He's not one of us!"

What else? :D

That's weird, because I know other Americans had it work for them. The problem I had fixed was that the registration form wouldn't let anyone who said they lived in the US get past a certain point. Because the idiotic Web form required a field that you could not enter. That they fixed. But this was all upstream from any payment area, which is where you seem to be having trouble.

It's the same customerservice @ juventusmember dot com address. Just that I wrote to them using a free e-mail account on libero.it, hoping it might attract their attention as Italian loyalists. Sure enough, it worked -- as they ignored all my other e-mail accounts.

Speaking of which, switching to Italian is a royal pain in the ass. You have to go your profile, change your language, click o n save settings, then log out and log in back again :confused:
I figured that out once I tried to log into the Italian site and everything still came up in English. :doh:

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
i would like to join the juventus member ship but why do they always work with creditcards i don't have one and to get one just to be a member of juventus is ridiculous. they need some other pay methods also on the juvestore site so i can buy the stuff :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Who knows? Maybe PayPal can be around the corner. Doubt it for a while though.

For Italians, there's always the local postal/money order alternative. But few of us have that privilege.

Dinamidante™

Juventino barese
Jun 1, 2007
How did you pay? If you paid by credit card, I think you have all the data you need: username and password.
By the way, you can wait the card at home (I received it yesterday, after 20 days) and use your member number to log-in.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
How did you pay? If you paid by credit card, I think you have all the data you need: username and password.
By the way, you can wait the card at home (I received it yesterday, after 20 days) and use your member number to log-in.
If it took 20 days to get to Bari, I should see my card about the same time we're back in the Champions League. :sick:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)