Juventus Membership (20 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
What Rami said.

Makes those years of Italian classes at a snail's pace seem momentarily worth it. :pumpkin:
this is really annoying. I am reconsidering of buying this, since they don't give a rat ass about the non-Italians. :groan:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Can someone tell me which stuff being published in Italian language only? and which published in Italian and English. this really pissed me off, If they will do this to non-Italians, so why they want us to get this membership too? why they are taking our money if they don't bother themselves to translate those for us too??

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
do you have to be a member to buy match tickets next season?????
Absolutely not.

I don't think so, but you'll get a discount if you are a member.
Exactly.

this is really annoying. I am reconsidering of buying this, since they don't give a rat ass about the non-Italians. :groan:
Welcome to Juventus.com.

Can someone tell me which stuff being published in Italian language only? and which published in Italian and English. this really pissed me off, If they will do this to non-Italians, so why they want us to get this membership too? why they are taking our money if they don't bother themselves to translate those for us too??
It's just the newsletters as far as I can tell thus far. The site itself is all in English. However, per others, if you use the Italian version of the site there's more to see -- I just haven't heard what yet.

That said, this is a supporter club. While I agree they do a lame job of appealing to more than Italians (and they are a bit lame with the Italians at that), it's not about the gimme-gimme-gimme either. This thread is littered with my complaints of the hurdles I had to leap over to just give them my money as a supporter. So the real measure of the supporter value, IMO, is in landing Chivu in defense -- as The Pado put it.

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
anyone noticed that the Juve website is REALLY great lately? dont want to jinx it or anything but its really nice to finally be able to get some interviews and news on the website!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
you'll get a discount if you are a special member
Good correction. Since I am already going to be there two weekends in October, I am hoping at least one of them covers a home match with my special membership. Supposedly there's a special entrance at the stadium for cardholders too.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Good correction. Since I am already going to be there two weekends in October, I am hoping at least one of them covers a home match with my special membership. Supposedly there's a special entrance at the stadium for cardholders too.

You lucky bastard!! :D

yeah, make sure you enjoy every privilege you can get with your special membership!!!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

At some games I've been too, that alone would be worth those 36 Euros.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Does anyone no how to order from the Juvestore as i tried to register and it wont let me. i have ordered of it before but its all changed now.

It keeps saying field cap must contain 1 number and when it says select country it doesnt list the United Kingdom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)