Juventus Membership (10 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
BTW, their e-mail service sucks. Does anyone know if they offer POP3 acces?
I couldn't find it, if you click on help, a pop up of Zimbra (the original provider) will appear, type in POP3 in the search function you will get directions how to enable it. However, Juventus has disabled it, as you don't find in the menus the instructions stated.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Another thing that sucks, if you leave the website with no activity for like 10 minutes you have to login again :confused:

Mar 28, 2007
haha.. i bet they need room of improvement for that.. i cant wait for my cert and card to be send to me.. but i think it wont be that fast.. they most prob waiting for the final first team squad to be finalise before they will be sending our cert and autograph card and our membership card to us.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
haha.. i bet they need room of improvement for that.. i cant wait for my cert and card to be send to me.. but i think it wont be that fast.. they most prob waiting for the final first team squad to be finalise before they will be sending our cert and autograph card and our membership card to us.
I signed up around 2 weeks ago. Still nothing.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
they will be sending to us during the season start if i not wrong.. we have to wait for the final squad to be finalise.. i bet u dun wan last season's players autograph right?
I really don't know whats in the kit, as I signed up when it was in Italian. Is there an English description?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

With my luck I'll probably end up getting the Member kit, even though I upgraded to Special Member soon after signing up. :stuckup:

I really don't know whats in the kit, as I signed up when it was in Italian. Is there an English description?
http://www.juventusmember.com/Registration/start_en.aspx

Mar 28, 2007
Become a Special Member and discover all the advantages and opportunities for a Juventus Member. You will immediately receive, at your home, the gift kit with the special certificate, your personal card, autographed photographs of the players and the Special Member badge.

You will have a personal e-mail address on the dominion @juventusmember.com and access to the reserved area of the site, where you can participate directly in the blogs and the events.

Plus discounts, concessions, prizes and dedicated events.

Become a Special Member at only €36.00

-

Become a Member and discover the opportunities that being part of the JuventusMember community can offer.

You will immediately receive at your home the gift kit with the special certificate signed by the captain Alessandro Del Piero and the president Cobolli, your personal card and the autographed photos of the players.

You will have a personal e-mail address on the dominion @juventusmember.com and access to the reserved area of the site.

Become a Member at only € 12.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here it is..

Mar 28, 2007
Juventus Member.

Official certificate
Standard membership card
Personal e-mail address
Autographed Juventus photograph
Access to the reserved area of the site
Newsletter fortnightly

Juventus Special Member.

Reserved area
Discounted subscription to Hurrà Juventus
Special concessions from our Partners
Prize draws for events and prizes
Concessions for the purchase of subscriptions and ticketsi
Fast lane for entering the stadium
Official certificate
Standard membership card
Personal e-mail address
Autographed Juventus photograph
Access to the reserved area of the site
Newsletter fortnightly

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Enough harassment finally broke through to somebody. Yes, they finally fixed the registration problem that prevented all residents of the USA from registering (and paying!) on JuventusMember.com.

I have now thankfully earned the priviledge to be as much a sucker as all the rest of you. :heart:

And of course, my membername? swag

I even left Tiago a special welcome message in Portuguese on his introduction on the blog. :tup:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You can always upgrade later. So go for the cheapo one, I say.
Cool, that's what I was thinking. I'll still get all the autographs, the kit, the membership card..so why not.

Did you get your stuff in the mail yet?

edit: What's the "title" box for?

And am I supposed to write "Maryland" where it asks for Country? I'm a bit confused as how to write my address :confused:

# Dati di residenza:
# State *
# Provincia *
# City *
# ZIP code *
# Country *
# Address
# Address *
# Street number *

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)