Juventus Membership (13 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Get the special membership so we can sign Chivu
:lol:

I already own his big toe nail.

Cool, that's what I was thinking. I'll still get all the autographs, the kit, the membership card..so why not.

Did you get your stuff in the mail yet?

edit: What's the "title" box for?

And am I supposed to write "Maryland" where it asks for Country? I'm a bit confused as how to write my address :confused:

# Dati di residenza:
# State *
# Provincia *
# City *
# ZIP code *
# Country *
# Address
# Address *
# Street number *
Here's how I did it, Zé T... not saying this is the right way, but what I could figure out between Italian, English, and a crappy Web site. (And no -- just signed up about 4 hours ago, so I don't expect to see anything in the mail for two months knowing Juve. :p)

# Dati di residenza: -- yeah, wanna get this right if they can mail you anything
# State * -- strangely, this is the country ('stato' in Italian being what it is)
# Provincia * -- that default EE thingy
# City * -- self-explanatory
# ZIP code * -- self-explanatory (aka CAP)
# Country * -- this is the retarded part. I think this is your U.S. state, e.g.: MARYLAND
# Address -- can probably ignore this. I think it's a c/o for "care of" in case you needed it (it's called "c/o" once you register)
# Address * -- just the street could do here, though I was tempted to put in the number I left that part for the next field...
# Street number * -- I put in just the number for the street address here

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
When you get the card problem sorted, read down all I've typed into your post, as well as the street number at the bottom. That'll get you what you need. Look, maybe I'm best to do this properly because you won't be the only one having trouble.l
I don't quite understand, but thanks anyways. I'll have to try it again tomorrow and hopefully it'll work.

Cheers :pint:

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
DATI DI RESIDENZA: Dates you will be home - eg 20'th through 30'th July or specify eg Thursday through Sunday any week
STATO: State eg Maryland
PROVINCIA: County
CITY: Your city
ZIP CODE: Your zip code
ADDRESS: 1'st line of address inc. your apartment or house number eg
Burnbank Court, Apartment 25, 5'th floor

ADDRESS: 2'nd line eg Western Boulevard
STREET NUMBER: House or apartment no. on Western Blvd eg
25 Western Blvd though you only enter the number, 25

Now that should do you, hopefully.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Enough harassment finally broke through to somebody. Yes, they finally fixed the registration problem that prevented all residents of the USA from registering (and paying!) on JuventusMember.com.

I have now thankfully earned the priviledge to be as much a sucker as all the rest of you. :heart:

And of course, my membername? swag

I even left Tiago a special welcome message in Portuguese on his introduction on the blog. :tup:
Congrats :tup:...Just saw your message, didn't understand a thing. :D

But of course, the English version seems, as usual, lagging behind the Italian one :wallbang:

Sidi'

Jul 6, 2007
Juve are the only Italian Club to provide this Membership service. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United and Benfica have enjoyed great success by providing a membership service.

Any Members on this site?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Americano's:

Did any of you get this message when trying to make the payment:

Dear Client,
Cim Italia's on line payment management
system has sent the transaction requested
with your payment card to the
issuer/producer of said card,
which has NOT authorised the transaction.

You are reminded that,
in the case of non-authorisation,
no sum is debited from the relevant payment card.
To receive information regarding the reason
for non authorisation, please contact the
issuer/producer of said payment card.

Yours faithfully.
Cim Italia Spa

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So get this... after all my frustrations getting through to the folks behind JuventusMember.com, something finally got through -- leading to my successful membership registration yesterday. I'd like to think it was more than just me, but from my interactions (and knowing typical Juve Web site support) I suspect not. (My fellow Americans, you can thank me by throwing some D's on that bitch.)

I e-mailed several juventusmember.com and juventus.com e-mail addresses several times on it. No replies. Then I started e-mailing from different accounts -- in case they have serious spam filtering or something. Gmail, Hotmail, etc. No replies.

What finally got a reply was an e-mail to customerservice @ juventusmember . com I sent using a free libero.it Web mail account. Yes, looking like an Italian insider by my e-mail's domain name seemed to be the trick that finally got me through to someone who would respond. So even though all my e-mails said the same thing in Italian, it was the libero.it one that got a reply -- and a fix right thereafter. Just FYI.

I seem to be pretty screwed right now... Canada has six digit postal codes, but the form only allows the first 5 digits. Hopefully they fix that soon.
If my experience is any guide, sign up for a free libero.it account and tell them that all Canadians cannot register (write it in Italian) because the ZIP/CAP cuts you off at 5 digits. Might be your best option for a speedier fix.

Thanks but now the credit card payment is messed up. I'm getting an error each time, and I've tried both Firefox and IE so that's not the problem.

This is pissing me off!
I feel your pain. Fortunately, my card went through without a hitch yesterday when I was finally able to get past the registration page.

DATI DI RESIDENZA: Dates you will be home - eg 20'th through 30'th July or specify eg Thursday through Sunday any week
STATO: State eg Maryland
PROVINCIA: County
CITY: Your city
ZIP CODE: Your zip code
ADDRESS: 1'st line of address inc. your apartment or house number eg
Burnbank Court, Apartment 25, 5'th floor

ADDRESS: 2'nd line eg Western Boulevard
STREET NUMBER: House or apartment no. on Western Blvd eg
25 Western Blvd though you only enter the number, 25

Now that should do you, hopefully.
STATO is really country, and COUNTRY is really state. Or so I believe. You cannot even enter Maryland for STATO, since it is a drop-down of country names. By deduction, I've guessed that the COUNTRY field is really your state.

Congrats :tup:...Just saw your message, didn't understand a thing. :D

But of course, the English version seems, as usual, lagging behind the Italian one :wallbang:
I basically wrote to Tiago (yeah, like he's reading) that his fellow Portugal NT supporters welcome him to Juve. Thought it would be a nice touch for a new guy on the block.

Haven't messed much with the Italian language version of the site, but it sounds like I definitely should. I don't know what I'm missing yet...

Americano's:

Did any of you get this message when trying to make the payment:
Nope. My theories, since my credit card worked fine for me:

1) You could have hit them at a moment where their processing service is down. I've had this happen for overseas purchases in the UK, etc., from time-to-time. A couple days later, suddenly it works.

2) They could be enforcing some sort of address verification. So, for example, if the ZIP code you entered for your home address (and other parts of your place of residence, possibly) do not match those associated with the billing address of the credit card, they could be bouncing it. Just a thought. But address verification is very strict within the US and not so much elsewhere -- the address system is much more loose and freeform in other parts of the world, so it's not clear that JuventusMember would be selectively activating it just for USA users.

Hope that helps.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am waiting for my new credit card to be ready (old one's date is expired). and Sure I will buy the most expensive one, even that is cheap (heard that Ze you cheap Bastard :D).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)