Juventus Membership (10 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Pretty sure your PIN comes on your welcome letter in the pack received in the post.

The confusing issue for me is that it also includes a larger number which it says to use but does not match the one on the physical card.

Are you an International premium member? My card does not mention anything about Tessera just a number starting FRM....

This is all I have, same number on both the card and certificate they give you. Nothing on the welcome letter itself giving a number.

But like I said, they have given me an FRM number when I log into my account on the Juve website. So what did you end up using as the card # and PIN # on listicket?

Yes I am an international premium member, residing in UK so I'm sure the club worked that one out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005

This is all I have, same number on both the card and certificate they give you. Nothing on the welcome letter itself giving a number.

But like I said, they have given me an FRM number when I log into my account on the Juve website. So what did you end up using as the card # and PIN # on listicket?

Yes I am an international premium member, residing in UK so I'm sure the club worked that one out.
My card looks different to yours, although I did join a year ago so it has possibly changed. My card has no mention of Tessera but has the FRM number.

I got a welcome letter and a certificate similar to the one you pictured. The welcome letter contained the PIN, no idea why they don't give you this on your online profile too.

I would get in touch with Juventus and say that you didn't receive your PIN. Unbelievable how complicated the process is.

Does your card have your picture? Mine doesn't.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
My card looks different to yours, although I did join a year ago so it has possibly changed. My card has no mention of Tessera but has the FRM number.

I got a welcome letter and a certificate similar to the one you pictured. The welcome letter contained the PIN, no idea why they don't give you this on your online profile too.

I would get in touch with Juventus and say that you didn't receive your PIN. Unbelievable how complicated the process is.

Does your card have your picture? Mine doesn't.
It's farcical tbh. No I don't have any photo on there.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
weird cause when i google premium member international

https://www.flickr.com/photos/23871183@N02/8309799219 this what pop out
Did they reply when you asked via mail you card number and pin?

- - - Updated - - -

the card number afaik always start with 0141 (mine as well) and shopping card number should be the pin X_x
why do they make it so complicated?
Only just seen this post. I've no idea why it has to be so complicated.

This is exactly what I got:

The other side of my card looks the same as the image shown there.

Got serious worries now considering that I'm going in a couple of weeks. The customer support is non-existent, and tickets go on sale soon. Really it's appalling service.

If I buy a ticket from viagogo would my physical supporter's card (and my passport) be enough to get entry into the stadium? There is no barcode or anything on it, just my name and supporter's number.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Only just seen this post. I've no idea why it has to be so complicated.

This is exactly what I got:

The other side of my card looks the same as the image shown there.

Got serious worries now considering that I'm going in a couple of weeks. The customer support is non-existent, and tickets go on sale soon. Really it's appalling service.

If I buy a ticket from viagogo would my physical supporter's card (and my passport) be enough to get entry into the stadium? There is no barcode or anything on it, just my name and supporter's number.
i have no idea about that.
I'm starting to think that this card is not related to games and stadium but more like a discount card.... that's why you don't have a bar code (how would they check your ticket with no barcode?)
Cause as i've posted above that international premium member is almost the same as mine unlike yours.

By the way which match you wanted to attend?

- - - Updated - - -

It's really pathetic that a team like Juventus has such a bad customer support? -_______-

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.juventus.com/en/memberships/premium/index.php
if you read the * Only with supporters card

I'm afraid that this card allow you to access pre-sale only if you own a tdt (tessera del tifoso) and with what you received is not usable to buy tickets......

DYBALA10

Aug 4, 2016
I've managed to pass the window with supportcard no. and PIN when I entered only the supportcard number and marked that I'm an international memeber (choosing Country). Then the requirement to fill in the PIN should disappear.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
hey casually i check on vecchiasignora about it and the first post on last page seems related to your problem

Buongiorno a tutti
Sono Renato
Circa a metà Agosto ho acquistato la premium member richiedendo anche la tessera del tifoso.
Oggi ho ricevuto il pacco con anche i gadget ma all'interno ho trovato esclusivamente la premium member nominativa.
È possibile che la tessera del tifoso arrivi separatamente ed altra domanda,
Da qualche giorno sul mio profilo member è comparso questo codice
FRM FanID:FRM000000 con altre cifre
Sapete dirmi cos'è e se posso in qualche modo comunque acquistare i biglietti?
Grazie mille
Ciao, la tdt ti arriverà separatamente dopo circa 15 gg dalla ricezione del welcome pack. Il codice che hai citato è un identificativo interno, non ti serve per la biglietteria. In attesa di ricevere la tdt puoi acquistare i biglietti solo in vendita libera (se non necessaria la tdt)
problem and reply to the problem i'll translate for you guys

"I am Renato
Around the 15th of August i've bought the premium membership asking for the TDT (tessera del tifoso) as well.
Today i received my premium membership pick with the gadgets but inside i found only the nominative premium member (the one you got which is not enough to...)
Is it possible that the TDT will arrive separately and another question,
Since few days on my profile member (juvenuts website) i got a pop up with this code
FRM FanID:FRM00000 and other numers
Can you tell me what's this and if i can buy tickets in some way?
Thank you!"
Reply: Hi, the tdt will arrive separately after 15days (roughly) you received the welcome pack. The code you noted up it's a internal code, it's not useful to buy tickets. While waiting to receive your TDT you can only buy tickets on free sale (if tdt is not neeed).

So you also need the TDT to enjoy your premium membership stuff <<

- - - Updated - - -

yep confirmed another user below told them that only buying the premium membership is not enough you need to buy the TDT card as well that's not included in the pack you bought....

- - - Updated - - -

the problem is that there is no TDT option for non italians users X_x i'll try to ask on vecchiasignora what you should do

- - - Updated - - -

I've managed to pass the window with supportcard no. and PIN when I entered only the supportcard number and marked that I'm an international memeber (choosing Country). Then the requirement to fill in the PIN should disappear.
oh nice cause italian need the premium packet (50€) + tdt card (15€)
But there is no option for tdt in the english part of the forum

DYBALA10

Aug 4, 2016
I don't think that TDT is needed to buy tickets for International Members.

This is what I get in notificaiton e-mail about the presale for matches.

Only J1897 and PREMIUM Members, who are Italian residents actually holging their fan card, can buy tickets,

PREMIUM Members non-Italian residents will have to purchase via listicket.com with their Membership Number, printed on the Membership Card and visible on the My Profile section, choosing as the delivery mode " Home Ticketing".

As I mentioned earlier: if you're not an Italian resident, you don't need a TDT.
Hell, you can't even get one.

The entire TDT legislation does NOT include foreigners.
Actually I know International Member who has a TDT so there seems that they give the card also to non-Italians.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I don't think that TDT is needed to buy tickets for International Members.
As I mentioned earlier: if you're not an Italian resident, you don't need a TDT.
Hell, you can't even get one.

The entire TDT legislation does NOT include foreigners.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Also international members can't have a digital ticket but they need to choose the home ticketing (aka you'll receive a mail to print with the bar code)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How? Seems you can either pick the TFT category or the category where you fill in your name and address, not a mixture of both?

- - - Updated - - -

hey casually i check on vecchiasignora about it and the first post on last page seems related to your problem

problem and reply to the problem i'll translate for you guys

"I am Renato
Around the 15th of August i've bought the premium membership asking for the TDT (tessera del tifoso) as well.
Today i received my premium membership pick with the gadgets but inside i found only the nominative premium member (the one you got which is not enough to...)
Is it possible that the TDT will arrive separately and another question,
Since few days on my profile member (juvenuts website) i got a pop up with this code
FRM FanID:FRM00000 and other numers
Can you tell me what's this and if i can buy tickets in some way?
Thank you!"
Reply: Hi, the tdt will arrive separately after 15days (roughly) you received the welcome pack. The code you noted up it's a internal code, it's not useful to buy tickets. While waiting to receive your TDT you can only buy tickets on free sale (if tdt is not neeed).

So you also need the TDT to enjoy your premium membership stuff <<

- - - Updated - - -

yep confirmed another user below told them that only buying the premium membership is not enough you need to buy the TDT card as well that's not included in the pack you bought....

- - - Updated - - -

the problem is that there is no TDT option for non italians users X_x i'll try to ask on vecchiasignora what you should do

- - - Updated - - -

Seems to me that I have two options:

1) Wait to see if customer support get back to me with my PIN before the Premier Member priority tickets go on general sale (11th Sept)
2) Buy a ticket on general sale. I assume I don't need any special memberships or TFT to do that?

At this point I'm not really bothered where I sit or what it costs.

BTW thanks for the help.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
How? Seems you can either pick the TFT category or the category where you fill in your name and address, not a mixture of both?

- - - Updated - - -

Seems to me that I have two options:

1) Wait to see if customer support get back to me with my PIN before the Premier Member priority tickets go on general sale (11th Sept)
2) Buy a ticket on general sale. I assume I don't need any special memberships or TFT to do that?

At this point I'm not really bothered where I sit or what it costs.

BTW thanks for the help.
it seems you need to choose the category ticket with the ESTERO in it so you can use the card you own

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
it seems you need to choose the category ticket with the ESTERO in it so you can use the card you own
Not sure what you mean. I can either click on the left section with 'numero tessera / PIN' or the right section where I fill in using my name, DOB etc. There's nowhere in this second process where I use my supporter's card, it's just like buying any other ticket for a concert or game.

I assume I will only be able to use the second section once tickets go onto general sale? For instance I can buy tickets for the games listed on their site now no problem, get 'Home printing' option, but if I turn up at the stadium will they let me in with just the ticket? I'm assuming so.

Basically me having no PIN number kills my chances of getting priority tickets, otherwise anyone (international buyers) can buy one, am I understanding that correctly?

It's the Cagliari game I am looking at.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Not sure what you mean. I can either click on the left section with 'numero tessera / PIN' or the right section where I fill in using my name, DOB etc. There's nowhere in this second process where I use my supporter's card, it's just like buying any other ticket for a concert or game.

I assume I will only be able to use the second section once tickets go onto general sale? For instance I can buy tickets for the games listed on their site now no problem, get 'Home printing' option, but if I turn up at the stadium will they let me in with just the ticket? I'm assuming so.

Basically me having no PIN number kills my chances of getting priority tickets, otherwise anyone (international buyers) can buy one, am I understanding that correctly?

It's the Cagliari game I am looking at.
dude the game is in three days so it's on free sale mode.
When it's not on free sale yet then you can chose a option with Estero and you need to pick that one to use the card number you have XD

- - - Updated - - -

see? this is for Juventus-Sevilla and as it's on pre-sale you can pick the INTERO INT. and in the description you get JUVENTUS MEMBER ESTERO

by picking this one you can use your card id which you got the membership pack

- - - Updated - - -

INTERO INT.
Avaible only for the following cards:
JUVENTUS MEMBER ESTERO

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nice to know I have to go through this nightmare system for a single friggin game. While I recently been to La Liga and EPL game, and acquiring tickets was piss easy.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Nice to know I have to go through this nightmare system for a single friggin game. While I recently been to La Liga and EPL game, and acquiring tickets was piss easy.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
italian laws are especially harsh cause in the past we had huge problems with the ultras.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
When it's not on free sale yet then you can chose a option with Estero and you need to pick that one to use the card number you have XD

- - - Updated - - -

see? this is for Juventus-Sevilla and as it's on pre-sale you can pick the INTERO INT. and in the description you get JUVENTUS MEMBER ESTERO

- - - Updated - - -

INTERO INT.
JUVENTUS MEMBER ESTERO
I have just tested the Juventus Member Estero option and used my number/PIN and every time I get an error.

I have no idea what I am doing wrong.
@JuveJay have you tried calling Listicket? They are usually quite helpful

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I have just tested the Juventus Member Estero option and used my number/PIN and every time I get an error.

I have no idea what I am doing wrong.
@JuveJay have you tried calling Listicket? They are usually quite helpful
Inserimento del numero Membership nel campo codice promozionale
- Conferma del numero inserito tramite popup visualizzato dopo l’inserimento del codice
- Scelta del settore/posto
- Selezione della tariffa “International”, abbreviata in “Int” e procedere al pagamento

dude first you need to inser the membership code here:

confirm the numer via pop after you put the code
-select your sector/seat
-select the promo "international", shorted as INT and procede to the payment.

- - - Updated - - -

do you mind pmming me your card code and i'll try if it's work of it's give me an error?

- - - Updated - - -

just write down your code and procede to select your ticket a green check should appear beside the code

- - - Updated - - -

srsly what's your problem?!?!?! just tried that guy membership card!!!
just insered the shopping code and it worked -__- either you're trolling us i dunno what the hell are you trying to do

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

INTERO INT.
JUVENTUS MEMBER ESTERO
I see that now. I know Sassuolo is general sale so I've tried Sevilla. All I get is '521 - NECESSARIO CODICE PROMOZIONALE' once I try to get to the checkout page.

@Boksic - I will give them a call tomorrow. I speak Italian so it won't be a problem, but I don't understand why the process should be so difficult for overseas fans.

- - - Updated - - -
@Valerio. - I don't have a PIN# so how do I get to the next stage to confirm ticket(s)? I have entered my fan# in the 'CODICE PROMOZIONALE' section but I can't get any further without entering a PIN#?

If I try to trick it by entering a fake PIN#, or entering one and then deleting, and I go to checkout I get a different error message '10111 - Tipo supporto non trovato'.

- - - Updated - - -

Bear in mind all I have is an 8 digit 'tessera #', 116XXXXX.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)