Juventus Membership (10 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
What does the Premium membership give us if we additionaly need to buy Tessera to buy tickets? On listicket they dont mantion that non italian residents need the Supporters Card.
everyone need the supporter card to buy tickets
When i buy a season ticket they give me a premium member card and i need it to enter in the stadium

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that is true, I'm pretty sure International members do not need the Tessera. Instead you print tickets at home rather than loading them on a card.

Does anyone else who has been through the pre-sale process know?

See above

In the Numero tessera do you input the number that is written on your member card or do you put in the number written on your Juventus membership welcome letter?

My numbers are different. I would guess to go for the number on the physical card (as this is what you would bring to the match) but the letter provides a 'Supporters card number'.
Every info you need should be printed on your card.
At least on mine it is so.

Yes you need to use the one on the card you can't be wrong.
it has 12 numbers on it it's longest one you see
Btw in the pic i posted you just need to fill the left side aka the part asking for "NUMERO TESSERA" and the PIN (which should be the web ticket number present on your supporter card)
The other part can be skipped if you have the card

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why you would need a tessera at all if it's not needed to buy tickets? Anybody could make a fake one and turn up on the gate. Surely you have to be on a database to pass validation?

Side related but I contacted them in regards to my issue with sending the tessera docs, in English and Italian, so I'm sure they will have a reply for me inside the next 4 weeks...
you can't fake one as there are electronic controls and your card need to be valid and with the digital ticket inside.

PRELAZIONE J1897 e PREMIUM MEMBER
Dalle ore 11.00 di martedì 2 agosto alle 23.59 di giovedì 4 agosto

Canali autorizzati di vendita:
- Il sito web Listicket.com
- Il Call Center TicketOne 892.101* (Per chi chiama dalla Svizzera 0900 892 101 - Per chi chiama da tutti gli altri Paesi (diversi da Italia e Svizzera) +39 02 600 60 900 (dal lunedì al venerdì dalle ore 8:00 alle ore 21:00 e il sabato dalle ore 9:00 alle ore 17:30. Domenica chiuso)
- Ricevitorie Listicket abilitate

I Premium Member residenti all’estero con tessera virtuale (codice che inizia con 0146) dovranno procedere all’acquisto tramite listicket.com scegliendo come modalità di consegna “consegna presso lo stadio” – cassa B oppure acquistandolo in ricevitoria.

VENDITA LIBERA

INFO UTILI
- Non è possibile effettuare il cambio nominativo sui biglietti acquistati in prelazione ed in modalità home ticketing o passbook o a tariffa dedicata.
- Presso i punti vendita autorizzati Lis può essere applicata una commissione fissa di 2€ per ogni titolo emesso.
- Gli iscritti agli Juventus Club Doc possono far riferimento al Centro di Coordinamento anche in caso di tessera del tifoso scaduta o smarrita.
- Non è consentita la vendita dei tagliandi ai residenti nella Toscana non in possesso di Tessera del Tifoso.
- E’ possibile acquistare i posti in Tribuna Sud solo presso le Ricevitorie Lis abilitate

VENDITA LIBERA
Dalle ore 11.00 di venerdì 5 agosto

Ulteriori comunicazioni e/o restrizioni sulla vendita libera verranno comunicate in seguito.
Data e ora del match potranno subire variazioni

- Il Call Center TicketOne 892.101* (Per chi chiama dalla Svizzera 0900 892 101 - Per chi chiama da tutti gli altri Paesi (diversi da Italia e Svizzera) +39 02 600 60 900 (dal lunedì al venerdì dalle ore 8:00 alle ore 21:00 e il sabato dalle ore 9:00 alle ore 17:30. Domenica chiuso)

Ricordiamo, inoltre, che gli iscritti ai Club Doc potranno fare riferimento al Centro di Coordinamento per la richiesta dei biglietti.

Inoltre non è consentita la vendita dei tagliandi ai residenti nella Toscana non in possesso di Tessera del Tifoso.
http://www.juventus.com/it/memberships/j1897/ 130€/year
PRELAZIONE J1897 MEMBER
Dalle ore 11.00 alle 23:59 di lunedì 1 agosto

* Per ulteriori dettagli su costi e condizioni del Call center TicketOne visitare la seguente pagina Internet: https://www.listicket.com/ticketing/editoriale/news/callcenter-ticketone.html
J1897 card has the highest priority of all the supporters cards juventus sell and it's needed if you want to buy the tickets earlier and having a higher chance to find it. See for this "Juventus-Fiorentina" J1897 can buy tickets for the game since 1first of August between 11am till 23.59pm
-and you can buy it from Listicket.com
-or via Call Center using this number +39 02 600 60 900 (from monday to friday 8am-21pm and on Saturday from 9am to 17.30pm)
-else going physically to a Listicket point

Then you have PREMIUM MEMBER CARD (the advanced version if we consider the J1897 the elite one)
http://www.juventus.com/it/memberships/premium/index.php 50€/year

PRELAZIONE J1897 e PREMIUM MEMBER
Dalle ore 11.00 di martedì 2 agosto alle 23.59 di giovedì 4 agosto

I Premium Member residenti all’estero con tessera virtuale (codice che inizia con 0146) dovranno procedere all’acquisto tramite listicket.com scegliendo come modalità di consegna “consegna presso lo stadio” – cassa B oppure acquistandolo in ricevitoria.
With this card your prelation start a day after J1897 so if you have this card you have to pray that there are some left overs from the J1897 priority day and you can buy the tickets

-Then there is the last phase of selling aka where everybody can buy one even without the afore mentioned ones
VENDITA LIBERA
Dalle ore 11.00 di venerdì 5 agosto

Ulteriori comunicazioni e/o restrizioni sulla vendita libera verranno comunicate in seguito.
Data e ora del match potranno subire variazioni

Ricordiamo, inoltre, che gli iscritti ai Club Doc potranno fare riferimento al Centro di Coordinamento per la richiesta dei biglietti.

Inoltre non è consentita la vendita dei tagliandi ai residenti nella Toscana non in possesso di Tessera del Tifoso.
the date where anybody can buy one is the 5th of August from 11am till the start of the match
and those tickets are banned for those living in Tuscany not owning a Tessera del Tifoso (aka a supporter card)
Basically this card https://www.juventus.com/it/registration/registration.php?service=TESSERA
has no benefits like priority or whatever and cost 15euro /year and is needed for those italians living in the region of the away team.
If you're a juventus fan living in Naples you need this card to buy a ticket for Juventus-Napoli
And you still need this card if you wanna watch a juventus game in a away match. like Napoli-Juventus in the guest zone or in a free spot left in Napoli's zone

I dunno about international members i guess you just need your ID (don't even know if it's possible for international members to buy a ticket without a Italian ID so that's the reason you need at least the tessera del tifoso)
Not sure about this part tough

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
So PREMIUM Membership is needed to have access to pre-sale and Tassera is needed to even buy a ticket?
Yes and yes

second yes: yes because in Italy to buy a ticket you need to give personal infos like name,surname,birthday,birthplace,nationality and so on.
So in case of problem you can be identified.
Someone said that if you're not italian you don't need it but as far as i know you do. Cause i don't think listicket accept non italians id to buy a ticket (those who don't need J1897-Premium card to buy)

DYBALA10

Aug 4, 2016
I'm seeking confirmation because on listicket they don't mention nothing of Tassera for non-Italian residents:

- Only J1897 and Premium Members physically in possession of the membership card can buy tickets in pre-emption mode only if they are physically hold the Supporter card and other 3 tickets only if also these 3 fans hold a J1897 or Premium Member card
- The J1897 and Premium Member card holder not resident in Italy, can buy tickets on Listicket.com inserting in the promotional space the Member Card number; we remember to select Home Ticketing and print at home your ticket

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I'm seeking confirmation because on listicket they don't mention nothing of Tassera for non-Italian residents:

- Only J1897 and Premium Members physically in possession of the membership card can buy tickets in pre-emption mode only if they are physically hold the Supporter card and other 3 tickets only if also these 3 fans hold a J1897 or Premium Member card
- The J1897 and Premium Member card holder not resident in Italy, can buy tickets on Listicket.com inserting in the promotional space the Member Card number; we remember to select Home Ticketing and print at home your ticket
well if it's not written then it's not allowed is the best i can say to you XD

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Yes and yes

second yes: yes because in Italy to buy a ticket you need to give personal infos like name,surname,birthday,birthplace,nationality and so on.
So in case of problem you can be identified.
Someone said that if you're not italian you don't need it but as far as i know you do. Cause i don't think listicket accept non italians id to buy a ticket (those who don't need J1897-Premium card to buy)
I have bought tickets on listicket without the Tessera. I just entered my details and selected the home print option.

I don't see why being a premium member would need you to have the Tessera too, when you don't need it in the general sale.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I have bought tickets on listicket without the Tessera. I just entered my details and selected the home print option.

I don't see why being a premium member would need you to have the Tessera too, when you don't need it in the general sale.
ofc if you already bought a premium or J1897 there is no need to buy the Tessera as well.
Tessera del tifoso is the cheapest one which should let you buy tickets for away games and so on
As i'm not living outside of Italy and that i already have an italian id i never tried so i wasn't completely sure about it

DYBALA10

Aug 4, 2016
Guys so it is impossible to buy ticket on listicket using only Premium Member Card?

When I add ticket to shopping cart system wants me to enter two numbers one is card number and second one is PIN. Premium Member card only has one number on it.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Guys so it is impossible to buy ticket on listicket using only Premium Member Card?

When I add ticket to shopping cart system wants me to enter two numbers one is card number and second one is PIN. Premium Member card only has one number on it.
the you're doing something wrong >_> call the call center cause everything should be printed on the card or in the email you receive

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
if you don't mind paying double o triple of the price.
Btw you still need a juventus card in 90% of the cases.
As often are season ticket holders selling the single match
Specifically I want a ticket for the Cagliari game on 21/09, so do you think it's better to wait for the tickets to appear on Listicket?

I have premium membership. I take it that johnny foreigner me can't sit in the areas that need a TFT?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Specifically I want a ticket for the Cagliari game on 21/09, so do you think it's better to wait for the tickets to appear on Listicket?

I have premium membership. I take it that johnny foreigner me can't sit in the areas that need a TFT?
yep. I doubt it will be a sold out against Cagliari.
And no man you can sit anywhere beside the guest zone.
You just need to select the ticket with "ESTERO" in it.
The premium membership card also work as TFT card

- - - Updated - - -

I want to go to Torino/Turin with the car, but I don't know how I can get a ticket. Can I get it easily or do I need a membership or someting? Please some explanation?
depending which match you wanna watch.
IF it's a high profile one finding tickets without memebership card (so having access to a pre-sale) will be impossible.
If it's against smaller teams there will be plent of place.
For the time being start registering to listicket

- - - Updated - - -

Btw if any of you wanna go to watch Juventus-Fiorentina there are still tickets avaible tough the cheapest cost 80€

http://listicket.com/ticketing/acqu.../JUVENTUS-vs-FIORENTINA-Serie-A-TIM-2016-2017

- - - Updated - - -

nvm also some for the price of 55euro
you could try buying one and if you have problems let me know i'll try to help you as much as i can

- - - Updated - - -

for this game as it's in the free sale i don't think you need the TFT card as once you select a ticket they ask you to insert cards numbers or your infos

you need to insert
Name Surname date of birth
country your from (if you aren't in Italy listicket will insert ESTERO automatically in the last 2slots)

this is the result after you do what i wrote above.

At this point you need to select
Home ticketing -> you will receive a mail to print with a bar code (that's your ticket)
passbook -> via cellphone

select one of the two and then click INSERISCI NEL CARRELLO

After you do this you'll be brought in this page

which should list your personal infos you check that everything is right and procede to click "PROCEDI CON L'ACQUISTO"

i can't go furter as i already am registered for this game i'll try with an anonymous account

- - - Updated - - -

wow the site right now is overloaded....

- - - Updated - - -

BTW LET ME SAY

I hate those maggots from listickets... they often are cheaters and list a ticket as sold out while days later might happen to see a bit of availability

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

the you're doing something wrong >_> call the call center cause everything should be printed on the card or in the email you receive
I too have this issue. The card only has one number on it - 'Tessera N. XXXXX' etc, haven't been given any other numbers by email, either. On my Juventus.com profile however I have an 'FRM FanID' FRM00000XXXXXX.

Any ideas?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I too have this issue. The card only has one number on it - 'Tessera N. XXXXX' etc, haven't been given any other numbers by email, either. On my Juventus.com profile however I have an 'FRM FanID' FRM00000XXXXXX.

Any ideas?
Pretty sure your PIN comes on your welcome letter in the pack received in the post.

The confusing issue for me is that it also includes a larger number which it says to use but does not match the one on the physical card.

Are you an International premium member? My card does not mention anything about Tessera just a number starting FRM....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)