Juventus Membership (17 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
if you mean getting it cheaper... NO
else best time would be NOW so even if they're slow with shipping you should have it ready for new season
No I just meant in terms of actual timing with the merch and stuff, I don't know when the new one is released. Cheers.

jayare77

Jul 19, 2016
Hi Juventini!

I have a little problem with the J1897 membership. I ordered it on 16.07.2016, paid via PayPal (money was transferred away from my bank account) but I still can´t activate my account on the Juventus homepage. I got the activation mail but when I want to activate my account, there is an error. On the 17.07.2016 I created a free account on the Juventus homepage (worked perfectly) and wrote the "great" customer support -> still no reply.

So my questions now: did anybody here ordered the J1897 membership this year? Where there similar problems? Is there another way to contact the "great" customer support? Any advice for me?

I´m very frustrated and hope that you can help me out, even if you just have some words to cheer me up.

Fino alla Fine!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Hi Juventini!

I have a little problem with the J1897 membership. I ordered it on 16.07.2016, paid via PayPal (money was transferred away from my bank account) but I still can´t activate my account on the Juventus homepage. I got the activation mail but when I want to activate my account, there is an error. On the 17.07.2016 I created a free account on the Juventus homepage (worked perfectly) and wrote the "great" customer support -> still no reply.

So my questions now: did anybody here ordered the J1897 membership this year? Where there similar problems? Is there another way to contact the "great" customer support? Any advice for me?

I´m very frustrated and hope that you can help me out, even if you just have some words to cheer me up.

Fino alla Fine!
did you try to "call" the call center?
Anyway you're not the first who didn't get a reply from the great customer support!

What error did you get ? can you make a screenshot?

jayare77

Jul 19, 2016
did you try to "call" the call center?
Anyway you're not the first who didn't get a reply from the great customer support!

What error did you get ? can you make a screenshot?
No, didn´t try to call them. But I will call them if I don´t get a reply, so yeah I will have to call them haha

It looks like I can´t post a URL, because I´m new here. The error just says: An error occured while trying to activate your account.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
that's really a generic error
maybe just maybe the 1897card is meant for italians while if you live outside of italy you're supposed to buy the international card first and then upgrade.
It won't be cheap but you better call the call-center

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Does anyone know what number you use when buying a presale ticket?

I have three different numbers which I think could be used: A number on my welcome letter, the number on my card membership number on the Juve website. All are different.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Anybody had any problems sending the Tessera? When I click the 'send the form' link on My Profile and attached the files (pdf agreement/I.D./photo) and click 'send' it just refreshes the page, doesn't give me any notification that the attachments have been sent. Still says 'send the form' in My Profile.

Bazzer239

Jul 29, 2015
This is my first time using the Membership to buy tickets, and let me tell you, if you are using Listicket, it's going to be a headache. You have 3 numbers. The number on you're membership card is to access the early access to tickets. You have to put in the Promotional Code "slot"(?). A green tick should activate, telling you it's correct. After you select your ticket you then - as far as I know - put your Supporter's Card number in the first box, and the web-ticketing code (I assume that's the pin on your welcome letter) in the box underneath. The problem I have is that when I select everything the website glitches and the ticket doesn't go into my Cart, so nothing works. It's random. I knew Listicket was difficult to work, but the Membership card doesn't make it any easier. I thought it would - but it hasn't. I'm not seeing any benefits to having it so far. I had to email the club back in January lambasting them about not receiving my card before the Bayern tickets went on sale, and I had to ring Listicket for tickets to the Inter game. I got them (+ tickets to Bayern too) - yes - and without the Membership I wouldn't have, but it was incredibly stressful and I don't think I'll ever go to a "big" game again. It's not worth the hassle. I'm sticking to smaller Serie A games and Champions League group games.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This is my first time using the Membership to buy tickets, and let me tell you, if you are using Listicket, it's going to be a headache. You have 3 numbers. The number on you're membership card is to access the early access to tickets. You have to put in the Promotional Code "slot"(?). A green tick should activate, telling you it's correct. After you select your ticket you then - as far as I know - put your Supporter's Card number in the first box, and the web-ticketing code (I assume that's the pin on your welcome letter) in the box underneath. The problem I have is that when I select everything the website glitches and the ticket doesn't go into my Cart, so nothing works. It's random. I knew Listicket was difficult to work, but the Membership card doesn't make it any easier. I thought it would - but it hasn't. I'm not seeing any benefits to having it so far. I had to email the club back in January lambasting them about not receiving my card before the Bayern tickets went on sale, and I had to ring Listicket for tickets to the Inter game. I got them (+ tickets to Bayern too) - yes - and without the Membership I wouldn't have, but it was incredibly stressful and I don't think I'll ever go to a "big" game again. It's not worth the hassle. I'm sticking to smaller Serie A games and Champions League group games.
Because listicket service sucks. Usually servers die out when there is a big game at hand and so on...

This is really a turn-off just should handle the tickets themself but listicket is paying Juve to do so....

- - - Updated - - -

Numero tessera = supporter card number
Pin = Web Ticket
promotional code= should be shopping card number. i never used it.
if you're using a international card you should select the ticket with ESTERO word in it.

after that don't forget to read "leggi le condizioni del servizio"

you have to click it to confirm
then procede with the payment and so on

DYBALA10

Aug 4, 2016
Hi Guys could you please advise on the following. I've ordered PREMIUM Membership and I live outside of Italy do I need to buy also Tessare the Tifoso (Supporters Card) to be able to buy tickets on presale or PREMIUM Member card is enough?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hi Guys could you please advise on the following. I've ordered PREMIUM Membership and I live outside of Italy do I need to buy also Tessare the Tifoso (Supporters Card) to be able to buy tickets on presale or PREMIUM Member card is enough?
You have to buy it.

DYBALA10

Aug 4, 2016
What does the Premium membership give us if we additionaly need to buy Tessera to buy tickets? On listicket they dont mantion that non italian residents need the Supporters Card.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The tessera is a supporter card to prove that you are not a hooligan, so obviously you need it to buy tickets. Domestically they probably have a national database to check such things.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
You have to buy it.
I don't think that is true, I'm pretty sure International members do not need the Tessera. Instead you print tickets at home rather than loading them on a card.

Does anyone else who has been through the pre-sale process know?

See above

Because listicket service sucks. Usually servers die out when there is a big game at hand and so on...

This is really a turn-off just should handle the tickets themself but listicket is paying Juve to do so....

- - - Updated - - -

Numero tessera = supporter card number
Pin = Web Ticket
promotional code= should be shopping card number. i never used it.
if you're using a international card you should select the ticket with ESTERO word in it.

after that don't forget to read "leggi le condizioni del servizio"

you have to click it to confirm
then procede with the payment and so on
In the Numero tessera do you input the number that is written on your member card or do you put in the number written on your Juventus membership welcome letter?

My numbers are different. I would guess to go for the number on the physical card (as this is what you would bring to the match) but the letter provides a 'Supporters card number'.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't understand why you would need a tessera at all if it's not needed to buy tickets? Anybody could make a fake one and turn up on the gate. Surely you have to be on a database to pass validation?

Side related but I contacted them in regards to my issue with sending the tessera docs, in English and Italian, so I'm sure they will have a reply for me inside the next 4 weeks...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I don't understand why you would need a tessera at all if it's not needed to buy tickets? Anybody could make a fake one and turn up on the gate. Surely you have to be on a database to pass validation?
I think only Italian's require the tessera to buy tickets.

International members do not need it, although they might need one to go to an away game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)