Juventus - Lazio (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2002
:D:D well actually milan bro...i would like to face juve now..cause they seem to me a little bit out of shape....

but from all teams in seria a....juve is the side that we have problems with......we play successfully vs roman clubs in san siro ..and vs lazio in roma we play good as well....we trash, smash...crash intermerda....but juve is the team we beat very hard....both in delle alpi and san siro...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
that is strange i must admit. We seem to be fine with inter and you guys (milan)

but with roman teams, and also parma, we have problems

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Forza AC Milan ] ++
well, let me tell u a secret..inter is not a team...:D:D:D but I doubt it is a news for u:D:D:D just a piece of cake. to beat them is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet and easy:D:D:D
haha you're right there. Not such a secret, everyone knows they suck :D

Dec 10, 2002
but from all teams in seria a....juve is the side that we have problems with......we play successfully vs roman clubs in san siro ..and vs lazio in roma we play good as well....we trash, smash...crash intermerda....but juve is the team we beat very hard....both in delle alpi and san siro...
yeah i know that, but that wont be the case this season because u should know that we are totally different this season...
be positive mate, we can do it... dont worry:D

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++

:LOL:

we'll trash you! :LOL: trezeguet will knock you down.
it is pointless to argue with u :D:D the guy is just stubborn...:D:D if milan gonna beat juve at san siro (INSHAALLAH!) it would be sheva to score a winning goal... seems to me u forgot his masterpiece in the last season???:D

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002

it is pointless to argue with u :D:D the guy is just stubborn...:D:D if milan gonna beat juve at san siro (INSHAALLAH!) it would be sheva to score a winning goal... seems to me u forgot his masterpiece in the last season???:D
no i didn't forget. it was nice i must admit. but he won't score a winner.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
well, let me tell u a secret..inter is not a team...:D:D:D but I doubt it is a news for u:D:D:D just a piece of cake. to beat them is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet and easy:D:D:D
it's embarrasing to see that and admit it, cause we didn't win them for more than a year

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
amazing goals, everybody scores some time.
you're right. I score cracking goals every time I play football, but you don't see me playing for a top club! :down::D

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
helle everyone, i understand everyone's feelings and im frustrated myself. but its not the end of the world.

we're approaching the half point in the scudetto race and there are many more matches to come and points to be grabbed. last season we were 9 points away from inter and yet we snatched the scudetto, so anything can happen this time round. even rivaldo says juve are certainly not out of the race:strong: keep the faith:thumb:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Anastacia ] ++
helle everyone, i understand everyone's feelings and im frustrated myself. but its not the end of the world.

we're approaching the half point in the scudetto race and there are many more matches to come and points to be grabbed. last season we were 9 points away from inter and yet we snatched the scudetto, so anything can happen this time round. even rivaldo says juve are certainly not out of the race:strong: keep the faith:thumb:
you are totally right. except the fact inter never lead us by 9 points. the maximum they lead us was 6 points, and that was 5 rounds before the end.

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002

you are totally right. except the fact inter never lead us by 9 points. the maximum they lead us was 6 points, and that was 5 rounds before the end.

no oded, i remember at one stage we were trailing by 9 points. not towards the end, rather at the beginning or middle.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Both Trez and Sheva are superb players,and both have strengths and disadvantages,but when it comes down to who's the more complete player,I think Shevchenko is the better man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)