Juventus kits 2012/2013 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I kinda feel the same way, but then I remember FUCK the Federazione, they should be there anyway.

We'll still have to wait a ridiculously long time for the home shirt I'm assuming?

Also: Lega Calcio patch or Champions League patch? :mute:
Champions league definatly good way to celebrate being back and fuck the lega calcio :D

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
i love the big numbers on the shorts. Is that a preview or indication that our fonts and numbers on the back will be different this year? Also, when someone chooses to wear a long-sleeve version, would the white stripes on the sleeve, move down to the wrist, or stay there?

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
It hurt me so much to make this version, because it looks sooooooooooo much better without the sticker :sergio:

$pirlo copy.jpg
damn you!!! lol why did you have to show me this and put it in my head now !! :cry:

---------- Post added 15.06.2012 at 10:32 ----------

its a lot easier and cheaper for Nike to print out a certain tamplete and add the sticker They are probably using the same tamplete for the shirt design for other clubs as well.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Does anyone else think Nike made them with 2 stars so they decided to add another hence the different star and placement. The ones available to fans I mean.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I really like the away jerseys, the one above with no sticker is obviously better, but I'm content with the real one.

Now lets hope the home jersey is nice as well. Why did they reveal only one...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)