Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Only credit cards for the juvestore. :(
I hate when you can't pay with cash online :mad:

---------- Post added 16.06.2012 at 01:48 ----------

Looks horrible because of the sticker its shocking as to why they just didn't print the jeep logo in white text.
I actually don't think it's a sticker like the betclic ones, it's actually printed this time.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Don't think its Nike's fault. Its probably Jeep who want that white sticker so that their logo could become more visible and shiny.
Is it really more visible though? From what I can tell not really. White on black, black on white. Same thing right? Besides, why wouldn't all sponsors choose to do that with every kit if that were really a factor? Why we choose to avoid detail on the sponsor remains a mystery but whoever is opting for this current design is either stupid or doesn't give a shit.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I like the "sticker". Makes it look like more of an actual jersey. All black with Jeep in white lettering would've looked too neutral, kind of like one of them t-shirts they wear on the training ground. Something I would pull on before going jogging.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Not if the team doesn't have them. They'll feel fake that way.
I kinda feel the same way, but then I remember FUCK the Federazione, they should be there anyway.

We'll still have to wait a ridiculously long time for the home shirt I'm assuming?

Also: Lega Calcio patch or Champions League patch? :mute:

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
No. This year there will be no stars above our emblem. It's only optional for fans to buy kits with 3 stars or not.

---------- Post added 15.06.2012 at 18:17 ----------

July 13th, 2012.
I know, no stars in the players kit, but different case for the one that they are selling in Juvestore.
As far as I can see in Juvestore, only the THIRD star is optional, meaning that you'll get it either with two stars, or three stars if you choose to add one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)