Juventus kits 2012/2013 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I think the stars position has something to do with the reported news that nike already produced them with two stars. The cheapest, and easiest way to overcome the problem as Juve wants 30 sul campo instead of the 2 stars is to sell the already made kits and (free) adding additional star + 30 sul campo under the Juve logo. They will make the new one for matchday without the 2 stars, surely cheaper than making the whole new kits just for the sake of putting off the stars.
:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
1. Thank god they released the jersey now and not in training camp so fans can buy them over the summer.
2. Are we not going to have any stars until we've won 2 more then?
3. Amazingly fine jersey. Sure, the sticker sucks but you have to understand that the sponsor wants their logo to shine even brighter and that white sticker actually does just that.
4. If the away jersey is completely black, then I guess the white stripes will be more dominant on the home jersey?

Anyway, I will for sure buy this jersey. I refused to buy last seasons hideous jerseys but this year I'll probably buy both if the home jersey looks like the examples some of people posted yesterday.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The design is dope. Shame about that sticker I really don't get what's going on at Nike HQ that shit should seem obvious. Still a nice kit regardless.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Looks good but that sticker sucks. Love the new lettering though.

Will all jerseys that will be sold have two stars on them standard? I'd like to buy one without.

I hate the sticker!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The design is dope. Shame about that sticker I really don't get what's going on at Nike HQ that shit should seem obvious. Still a nice kit regardless.
Don't think its Nike's fault. Its probably Jeep who want that white sticker so that their logo could become more visible and shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)