Juventus kits 2012/2013 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2004
Yup.. other than that it looks really good. It looks like Pirlo is pulling the shirt back with his hands to make it look a tighter fit. The sleeves are quite 'wide' aswell, it looks a bit weird, but meh.. it's only one picture.

I love the kit as a whole though, the number on his leg is huge and we're no longer using that awful writing/font we have been using.

It's kind of strange these are released so soon though, right?
I agree, its just the first look and with the white sticker I am a bit angry cuz they could/should have left it out.. Anyway the jersey is very nice and I like the "body fit" they use..

Releasing it suddenly is kinda surprising. Maybe it's perfect timing as they could use and away and home shirt on Asamoah and Isla when they present them to the press :D :weee:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
I'm usually not the one complaining, but did they really have to position the stars in a pyramid like that? :D

Still buying, though. Let's see how the home shirt looks first.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Am I the only one who loves the big bold numbering on the shorts? Looks really sharp, and most importantly it's not the horrible font we've been carrying on our backs for the last 2-3 seasons. Thank god for small mercies and big font sizes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)