Juventus kits 2012/2013 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Spanish clubs have the most ugly looking kits in the world. It's their idea of mixing yellow with red and blue or blue and red or green arghh...It's a friggin carnival, they're just horrible.

A little comparison:

Much, much better :touched: Say what you want but i love Torino's 3rd kit. Actually there isn't a single kit in Serie A this season that i dislike.

viking1897

Oct 28, 2012
Spanish clubs have the most ugly looking kits in the world. It's their idea of mixing yellow with red and blue or blue and red or green arghh...It's a friggin carnival, they're just horrible.

A little comparison:

Much, much better :touched: Say what you want but i love Torino's 3rd kit. Actually there isn't a single kit in Serie A this season that i dislike.
:tup:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Pescara's second away kit with the dolphin and this Lecce black away kit from a few years back :heart:

More animals on football shirts, that's what this league needs :tup:

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
So our next jersey, after this season's scudetto, will say under our badge "31 sul campo"??? I hope they just put three stars on the same line over our badge.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Can anyone with this kit tell me if the cut is similar to the 2011/2012? I have the pink away in Med but since that season I've put on some muscle mass and the shirt is tighter up top but perfect at the waist. Just wanted to see if it's a similar cut so I can get the same size if not a size bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone with this kit tell me if the cut is similar to the 2011/2012? I have the pink away in Med but since that season I've put on some muscle mass and the shirt is tighter up top but perfect at the waist. Just wanted to see if it's a similar cut so I can get the same size if not a size bigger.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Adidas, baby!

After about 10 years of collaboration may break the relationship between the Old Lady and Nike. There Adidas horizon.
The business is not only the transfer market. They know well at Juventus, where for two years now rejoices for the proceeds, and fortunes, from the construction of the new stadium. There are many fronts that can make in football. The merchandising of all. It is in this sense that the Bianconeri could emerge tasty new.

After about 10 years in fact could conclude the relationship between Juventus and Nike, sponsor of the Old Lady from the 2003/04 season. The current sponsorship deal will expire in 2015 and today the renewal does not seem the more realistic perspective.

Horizon so check Adidas, other sports clothing giant ready to pull off a real coup by enriching its own stable with Juventus. For the German company, which in Italy has decided to support only top club, would be the second club of A after AC Milan.

Nike, already jersey sponsor of Inter, the 2014/15 season also become sponsor of Rome. Just in the season that could mark the farewell to Juventus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)