Juventus kits 2012/2013 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Adidas to pay us more than they pay Meelan (by 2015, I imagine we'll become even more appealing to sponsors), and when Galliani starts to whine about it, they'll say "hey, they're the fuckin champions, of course we'll pay them more, so shut your pie whole"

PS would we also get a new logo, cause the current one is Nike's design.
Then fuck that.

NERKO

Apr 26, 2006
Hello guys. I need your help. Few days ago, I bought an old Juventus jersey, season 1996/1997. It's used, but in very good shape. I think it's original Kappa product but...What worries me is brown Kappa logo, i've never seen it,(it's usually black) so I'm afraid it could be fake. Has anyone seen anything like this? Thanks

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Hello guys. I need your help. Few days ago, I bought an old Juventus jersey, season 1996/1997. It's used, but in very good shape. I think it's original Kappa product but...What worries me is brown Kappa logo, i've never seen it,(it's usually black) so I'm afraid it could be fake. Has anyone seen anything like this? Thanks

I've still got this strip somewhere. I'll try dig it out when I have time. Don't remember the Kappa logo being brown :shifty:

Think you got skanked.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's from bleach, don't worry about it.

NERKO

Apr 26, 2006
I've still got this strip somewhere. I'll try dig it out when I have time. Don't remember the Kappa logo being brown :shifty:

Think you got skanked.
Ok, thank you all for trying to help me. Im confused, there are all Kappa labels, on a smaller label says: Made in Italy ----- and some label number: FTY#464543.
It's obviously an old jersey, it is hard to believe that in the past was done such good copies, but still.... Perhaps it's Kappa's mistake, or some unique fan jersey... Maybe juventino brothers from Italy might help.
However, money is not a problem, it was pretty cheap, but I'd still like to have one more original shirt in my collection.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You see. The thing I like about that twitter pic badass posted shows what I've been saying Nike have been lacking. And that's the minor detailing which makes it better.

Kappa was good too, but Nike seems to be going downhill in my eyes.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Adidas dont do striped kits to well, we'd end up looking like fucking New Castle. Adidas also always seem to have so much going on with there designs, they just cant keep it simple. I also hate the fact that they insist on having that three stripe shite running down the shoulders/sleeves on all of their shirts. If ever we ditched Nike, Puma (if they pay well most importantly) make the best sports apparel.

In saying that, Nike will probably want to renew our deal. They would be left with only Roma and Inter on the peninsula, 2 clubs whose results the next few years won't be doig Nike any favours in marketing terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)