Juventus kits 2011/2012 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
:touched: :touched:

Check the link I posted above
Wow, go for it Melo. Awesome :touched:

I'm not big on the blue one but something like that old home jersey would be slick with black shorts. :tup:
The way the names were printed on that blue jersey sucks, I have to say :D

The font must change for a more creative one and it must be rid of that white rectangle.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2007
You can crap on Nike all you want, but that Kappa blue shirt with the white rectangle nameplate....:inter:

Best Juve kits of recent times were definitely the Serie B kits, ironically. Those were the best Nike has produced for Juve IMO. Nike killed Barca's home kit for 11/12...

Sep 14, 2003
You can crap on Nike all you want, but that Kappa blue shirt with the white rectangle nameplate....:inter:
It's better than any away kit Nike has designed bar the black shirt from 2006 IMO. I'm sure that name on the back was done for the 1996 CL final, before names became the normal practice.

KatieDiFran

Sep 25, 2009

Best Juve kits of recent times were definitely the Serie B kits, ironically. Those were the best Nike has produced for Juve IMO. Nike killed Barca's home kit for 11/12...
yoo . completely agree
at the time, i remember i wasn't crazy about the skinny stripes. But when i think back on it.. they were always looking super fresh.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
The thin stripes (liko somebody posted a photoshoped version of Milans jersey) look fantastic IMO, much better than the wide ones.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Adidas would be so much more Juve. When does our deal with Nike expire?
:)lol: at Barça's 2012 jersey, 'when keepin it real....')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)