Juventus has option on Zlatan? (1 Viewer)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Juventus line up Zlatan Monday 16 August, 2004

channel4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ajax star Zlatan Ibrahimovic seems set for a Juventus future according to numerous reports in Italy.

The Swede has been linked with a switch to Turin for some time and a move seems certain for next summer.

The striker hasn’t renewed his contract with the Dutch outfit which is set to expire in June 2006.

That makes his sale almost a certainty in 12 months time and Juventus have reportedly grabbed an option.

Whispers claim that the two clubs have agreed an £8.5m fee for the international player who did so well at Euro 2004.

Italian fans will remember Zlatan well after he scored a remarkable back-heeled goal in the 1-1 draw with Italy in the European Championships.

Ibrahimovic, 22, was a contender to arrive at the Stadio Delle Alpi this season had David Trezeguet not extended his contract.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember how Buffon hugged Zlatan after Ita-Swe, im sure they knew Zlatan would be a Juve player this year or the next.

If Juve get Zlatan next year, then Juve's future is secured.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    It says next summer (read it?). If Trez hadnt renewed he would arrived this summer.

No problem to wait for him, as i said, it secures Juve's future, and for yet another time the genius Moggi has done some great work, while we all though he didnt. And a £8.5m fee is not bad. Just brilliant. Imagine if Gilardino arrives next year too. Then sell Del Piero and use Trez as a backup.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    , and for yet another time the genius Moggi has done some great work, while we all though he didnt..
    you really think this will happen for sure? havnt we heard a hundred of these types of things this summer?

OP

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

you really think this will happen for sure? havnt we heard a hundred of these types of things this summer?
    Yes i really think so if it is true that there is an option. And i havent heard a hundred of these types this summer at all actually.

Romano

May 22, 2004
    Guys Andrea Gasbaronni is back from loan right?
    Why can't he be a 4th striker, he is a hot prospect for Juventus...
    We need to give him a chance

OP

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
    He is more a wing and/or offensive midfielder. But yes he should be given a chance, i am convinced that he would knock Camoranesi out on the bench immediately.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    i dont really trust anything moggi says, so i dont trust htings til i see them on juventus.com or juventuz.com

OP

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
    i dont really trust anything moggi says, so i dont trust htings til i see them on juventus.com or juventuz.com
    Fair enough, but why do you read transfer rumours then?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
    No, Palermo are keeping him for another season.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    well, even if it is true, it doesnt help juve out now does it. And if this is true then gilardino wont be joining the club as well. that just doesnt like happening.

Anyway, the best case scenario for juve is that saviola joins on loan this season with the option to buy him next season. AND, Zlatan does join also.

Imagine having Zlatan, Saviola, Miccoli and Trezeguet as the set of strikers next season? would be nice.

Jul 28, 2002
    well, zlatan will bring som emuch needed character to the team....but im affraid if we get zlatan, we will not get gilagoal.

OP

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
    :wallbang: Zlatan... :down:

I'd take him for free next year, paying £8.5m would be just devastating...
    ???, for free next year?, his contract with Ajax expires in the summer of 2006.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

???, for free next year?, his contract with Ajax expires in the summer of 2006.
    oops, I meant year 2006... Anyway, not with that kind of price tag, just no!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)