Juventus has option on Zlatan? (1 Viewer)

OP

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    Yes I agree Gila is better, but not Torres. Zlatan has the advantage of being a hitman plus the flamboyant (or what is it called) type suits Juve good.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    Yes I agree Gila is better, but not Torres. Zlatan has the advantage of being a hitman plus the flamboyant (or what is it called) type suits Juve good.
    he is a front point man, who can hold the ball and create, with his great technical ability....i would only question his pace/movement, and goalscoring habit )ie is he a born scorer??)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    TBH, I've nevver been too convicned by Torres. The thing with Zlatan is that he, IMO, can play both forward positions, target man as well as flamboyant support striker.

OP

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    TBH, I've nevver been too convicned by Torres. The thing with Zlatan is that he, IMO, can play both forward positions, target man as well as flamboyant support striker.
    Exactly, thats what makes him special. The last one we had who was like that was Vialli. Imagine Gila and Zlatan.

Jul 28, 2002
    very true...but as a striker, is he a born capponcanieri like trez??...or does he jus add style??

i reckon he will provid a bit of character in a team devoid e fo a true personality...bar maube gigi.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I think he could be a solid 20+ goalscorer. You can pair him up wth all the other players. You could have a Zlatan-Treze, or a DP-Zlatan partnership, just because he can play both. He's got height and a solid header, good dribbling and ball control, and IMO, if he spent more time waiting in the box instead of coming back for the ball like he does, he would score more goals.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
    :wth: solid +20 goalscorer in Serie A?! You got to be kidding me...
    Solid 20+ a season goalscorer, but probably not in his first season. I'm not saying he would score 20 goals in the Serie A, but in the season, all competitions. If he was a starter, of course.

OP

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    Zlatan would be great. He's a great player, no doubt about that. But, I'd take Gilardino over him at any time.
    I agree, but when (if) he arrives next summer, its gotta mean that one striker most go?, Trezeguet?/Del Piero?, and then it is room for both. Its unlikely but if the side can do well in CL and Serie A then there should be money.

Jul 28, 2002
    well he has been imenes at the olympics...gila may have an even better season...but lets not forget, parma have lost much of their creation to provide gila now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)