Juventus FC v Internazionale Milan (1 Viewer)

Almajhool

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Welcome back, matey! Good to have you here!

Click here for live text commentary in English - or to review the match, since it's almost over :D

nice to be back .. mate ..

i missed postin eventhough i was viewin the forum from time to time ..

Cheers ..

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Where is a crisis????? I always said that ManU was an accident! We gave them the goals! And today, we won everything back! Great Nedved! I saw the game, and he was just awsome!

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Congratulations Juve!! :extatic: The table is looking good! :thumb:

All three goals were from the work of Neddy. God knows how we'll do without him.

I noticed a lot of pushing by Camo in this match...*tsk..tsk..bad boy* :groan:

-S-

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
FORZA JUVENTUS!!!

Very sweeet victory!!
i'm glad juve pulled themselves back together after the manU game. this should help their moral a lot.
as happy as i am now that juve are top and they beat inter, it wont be easy to forget the 3-0 loss to manU. Only the CL title will make me feel better.

anyway, Forza Juve!

now......where's Magnus ;)

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
HOW LOVELY...

both team started the game ok... after the 1-0 goal i felt like WOHOOOOOO :D.

but then for about 10 minutes inter dominated or what to call it... at least the put a pressure on juventus but we could hold our lead and even improve it... THANKS TO NEDVED WE ARE SERIE A LEADERS...

he was the key in this game... and di vaio still keeps to do ****ing well when DP isnt playing.

Lovely game and inter have to wait for anoter season... maby they can get a win or something at delle alpi.

FORZA JUVENTUS AND NEDVED.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)