Juventus FC v Internazionale Milan (1 Viewer)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Some thoughts on the match:

- Toldo never looked comfortably out there,
- Di Vaio played very well in midfield, moving up front for most of the game
- Di Vaio and Trez can play very well together, and did so today. A shame they couldn't link up for a goal.
- How many of us held their breath when Nedved went down injured? :)
- Davids had one shameful dive. Tripped himself and conned the ref into giving Zanetti a yellow.
- Very surprised Tacchinardi wasn't booked for his many harsh challenges/fouls.

All in all, a very impressive win. I think Juve will have a harder time next week at Udinese than they did today vs. Inter.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
From Datasport:

JUVENTUS
Buffon 6 - Careful in the little times in which the Inter it is made dangerous. It makes up for in the first time to a dangerous defensive disengagement of Montero.

Ferrara 6 - It tightens the teeth and to the end it plays; in the forced resumption to leave the field for Iuliano.

Montero 6 - Some apprehension in occasion of a pair of disengagements; for the rest if the quarry with experience guiding the defense with autorit.

Thuram 7 - A first sufficient time and one optimal resumption in which becomes protagonist in devout? of an occasion with its played.

Camoranesi 6,5 - A beautiful goal in the end and the usual contribution on wraps right. Nervous in the end when Lippi replaces it with Tudor after one its admonition in order makes it on Emre.

Davids 7 - Inexhaustible motor of the centrocampo bianconero. Quantit? and qualit.

Nedved 8,5 - It seemed had to exit for a blow received in the first time but then it remains in field and it drags literally its realizing for of devout? the beautifulst goal and serving a delicious one assist to Camoranesi for the goal of 3-0. The Juventus not pu? to prescind from its class. Stoic.

Tacchinardi 6,5 - It begins with too much makes them but then it knows them in chair to the distance with its exceptional contribution in the dark role of interditore.

Zambrotta 7 - It is resumed after the disastrous performance against the Manchester. Stravince, thanks also to the contribution of Of Vaio, the duel with Javier Zanetti.

Of Vaio 7 - Finally one left to the height of the expectations; its fulminee ripartenze have put in large difficolt? the difernsori of the Inter. Found again.

Trezeguet 6 - It seems not in optimal shape, not reactive and "rapace" in area like to the beautiful times. However useful.

Iuliano 6 - It ago takes to the place of Ferrara to the beginning of the resumption and its controlling Batistuta and Vieri well.

Pessotto sv - It plays the ten final minuteren. Ingiudicabile.

Tudor sv - It enters in the end. Ingiudicabile.

All. Lippi 7,5 - It answers in the best one of the ways to the critics received after the defeat against the Manchester. Its Juventus today? be perfect. Personal Rivincita.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neddy an 8.5! :cool:

-S-

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I remember Zidane got a 10 twice, think it was the first season under Ancelotti. From Raisport I think. But those are pretty damn rare too...

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Well what a way to reply from last tuesday's disappointment, helped in part by Inter's inept display but nonetheless, Juve were very good at times

Buffon had nothing to do

Ferrara was not too bad but went off by half time

Montero was okay in the end but he does make fans nervous nowadays as he is now making uncharacteristic errors at the back but did well even if Batistuta was terrible

Zambrotta did well but he takes too many touches both defensively and in the attack

Tacchinardi was alright lucky not to be booked as he committed a lot of fouls but he was a calming influence

Davids was good , did what he is best at breaking up play and fighting in the m/f, little bit low on confidence in his shooting

Nedved far and away the best player on the field he was absolutely magnificent, it does help when your opposition allow you the freedom of the park but he was gr8

Camo was alright nothing spectacular

Thuram again the stand out defender in our team

Di vaio did his job well and showed he is at his best as a counter attacking forward

Trez the one big disappointment , has to improve his link up play, his holding of the ball and his movement otherwise if Dp comes he should be the one to make way not Di Vaio

For Inter Toldo had a bad game, Recoba was hopeless and I thought contrary to what the Eurosport commentators were saying, Vieri played well

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++
From Datasport:

JUVENTUS
Buffon 6 - Careful in the little times in which the Inter it is made dangerous. It makes up for in the first time to a dangerous defensive disengagement of Montero.

Ferrara 6 - It tightens the teeth and to the end it plays; in the forced resumption to leave the field for Iuliano.

Montero 6 - Some apprehension in occasion of a pair of disengagements; for the rest if the quarry with experience guiding the defense with autorit.

Thuram 7 - A first sufficient time and one optimal resumption in which becomes protagonist in devout? of an occasion with its played.

Camoranesi 6,5 - A beautiful goal in the end and the usual contribution on wraps right. Nervous in the end when Lippi replaces it with Tudor after one its admonition in order makes it on Emre.

Davids 7 - Inexhaustible motor of the centrocampo bianconero. Quantit? and qualit.

Nedved 8,5 - It seemed had to exit for a blow received in the first time but then it remains in field and it drags literally its realizing for of devout? the beautifulst goal and serving a delicious one assist to Camoranesi for the goal of 3-0. The Juventus not pu? to prescind from its class. Stoic.

Tacchinardi 6,5 - It begins with too much makes them but then it knows them in chair to the distance with its exceptional contribution in the dark role of interditore.

Zambrotta 7 - It is resumed after the disastrous performance against the Manchester. Stravince, thanks also to the contribution of Of Vaio, the duel with Javier Zanetti.

Of Vaio 7 - Finally one left to the height of the expectations; its fulminee ripartenze have put in large difficolt? the difernsori of the Inter. Found again.

Trezeguet 6 - It seems not in optimal shape, not reactive and "rapace" in area like to the beautiful times. However useful.

Iuliano 6 - It ago takes to the place of Ferrara to the beginning of the resumption and its controlling Batistuta and Vieri well.

Pessotto sv - It plays the ten final minuteren. Ingiudicabile.

Tudor sv - It enters in the end. Ingiudicabile.

All. Lippi 7,5 - It answers in the best one of the ways to the critics received after the defeat against the Manchester. Its Juventus today? be perfect. Personal Rivincita.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neddy an 8.5! :cool:

-S-
sarah what is this poetry or something??

good to see davids, DV and nedved doing well.

Nedved and Thuram are the greatest successful purchases with Lippi so far...

Credit goes to Lotti for trezeguet tho ;)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
What a grate game 4 Juventus! Nothing else to add!!!
Nedved was fabolous, but every body played so good, especially Thuram, Zambrotta and Di Vaio and all the mield-field!

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Trez the one big disappointment , has to improve his link up play, his holding of the ball and his movement otherwise if Dp comes he should be the one to make way not Di Vaio
Yes he was the only one a bit disappointing, he was nervos and he missed a lot of oportunity, but remember how Juve improuved from he came back... Also is clear that DV didn't feel good patnering with DP while with Treze his best is coming out...
I think that is normal that he's a bit down of schape cause he was out long time and didn't train like the others, but IMO he's the only one who can give a "referent point" to the team, and that's no sub 4 him, cause DV is not a "first foward" he is way better when he mouve and start from the back. Zalayeta is the only one we have in the same role so I guess it's better to wait Treze... he will improuve his form!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++

Also is clear that DV didn't feel good patnering with DP while with Treze his best is coming out
]What excatly is this supposed to mean? Do you need reminding that with Dp Di Vaio was playing well initially before his form dropped and apart from today's game when did he play well with Trez? He scored against Parma quite alright but Trez did not combine at all with him, Trez did not play against Como and of cos they were both awful against Man united

So where are you getting you Di vaio's game is coming out with Trez, I hope this is not one your numerous Ale put downs:(

OP

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #236
    Nedved is the best on the match, no doubt about that :) Eventho there were tackles on him, he still have a strenght to run and run...and score a goal!:cool: Grazie Neddy, I'm always grateful to have him in Juventus :touched:

So guys, we're still capolista!:)
    FORZA JUVE!:star:

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    So where are you getting you Di vaio's game is coming out with Trez, I hope this is not one your numerous Ale put downs:(
    That's a DP put down? :D:D:D
    I was speaking about DI VAIO!!! And I'm just sayng that is clear that he give his best when he's playing with a "tower", cause he prefer to start from the back... don't worry it's nothing vs your beloved... It was the same also in Parma... Or now you get pist also if I say that DP can't be considered efficient as a "tower" like Trez :D:confused::D

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++

That's a DP put down? :D:D:D
    I was speaking about DI VAIO!!! And I'm just sayng that is clear that he give his best when he's playing with a "tower", cause he prefer to start from the back... don't worry it's nothing vs your beloved... It was the same also in Parma... Or now you get pist also if I say that DP can't be considered efficient as a "tower" like Trez :D:confused::D
    So who exactly was the tower at Parma when Di Vaio was playing well?Your points sometimes are usually lost on me as I have no idea what you are talking about. Are you implying that Di vaio is a second striker? I do not know what you mean by playing from the back but as far as I have seen Di Vaio even if he is not a big lad is a first striker like Inzaghi, Montella etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)