Juventus do the Harlem Shake (2 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I didn't even know what this Harlem whatever was til just now. Went to check the original version...

I must be getting too old as i just don't get it. Is it supposed to be fun? These so-called new internet sensations are getting worse by the hour...:disagree: shoot me but this blows bigtime

Jul 10, 2006
I didn't even know what this Harlem whatever was til just now. Went to check the original version...

I must be getting too old as i just don't get it. Is it supposed to be fun? These so-called new internet sensations are getting worse by the hour...:disagree: shoot me but this blows bigtime
It's supposed to be funny. It's something that everyone can do however they want, people can be creative with it.

Jul 10, 2006
I don't get it at all.
I don't think there is anything to get.

First part of the video everyone is sitting around doing their own thing while one person is doing some stupid dance and no one is paying attention to him. Then cut to the second part of the song and all the people are wearing stupid costume or clothes and dancing their own dances. The idea is to come up with something funny yet different from other videos. They are all similar in concept, of course, but differ in execution.

It's silly and I usually support silliness. And I said before, it's not gangnam style or whatever the normal dance craze of the year is. :)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Unless they have changed it in the last month or so, the official Juve website is complete and utter crap, I can't find anything on there. They should learn from Manchester city, they have a great webpage.
They Juve website is cack.
Regardless, its 10 times better than that shitty excuse for a web-site we had before this one.....it looked miserable. At least this one looks modern. Of course they could do better, but my point was something else.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Probably the same one .... so $#@! you.
Fair enough. Things have improved (not hard since serie a was light years behind in that area) but should they get sucked in to every urban marketing gimmick that pops up on youtube?

Juventus’ version of the internet dance craze Harlem Shake has clocked up a phenomenal one million views in just 24 hours.

The sight of Leonardo Bonucci, Alessandro Matri, Paul Pogba, Fabio Quagliarella and Arturo Vidal dancing amidst a throng of wackily dressed revellers has attracted the attention of football lovers from across the globe.

The 35-second skit, released yesterday across the club’s official social networks, has already been viewed more than last year’s Scudetto, dressing room and victory parade videos - making it the most popular clip on the official Juventus YouTube account to date.

The club has been inundated by positive comments originating from far and wide, with supporters expressing their delight at viewing their heroes as they’ve never seen them before.
http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/9mar2013_Juve+Harlem+Shake+tops+the+charts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)