Juve want Morientes and Puyol (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I saw on a TV here in my country...

It is reported that Juventus' officials are going to travel to Spain, respecitvely to Barcelona and Madrid.

They are going to Barcelona to meet with FC Barcelona officials for selling David Trezeguet to Barcelona. But Juventus' officials said that they want Puyol as a part of exchange for Trezeguet.

After Barcelona, they are leaveing for Madrid, to meet with Real Madrid official for transfering of Lilian Thuram to Real Madrid. But Juve want an exchange deal, which will bring Morientes to Juventus, currently on loan to Monaco from Real Madrid.

So this is :

Trezeguet to Barcelona, Puyol to Juve + money that Barca will pay.
Lilian Thuram to Real Madrid, Morientes to Juve.

i say this is a great deal, and i hope the agreement between Barcelona and Juventus, and Juventus and Real Madrid will be reached...

Puyol is great defender, and he can can replace Thuram, if he goes to Real Madrid.
If Trez goes to Barcelona, and if we get Morientes, Morientes would be a great replacement for Trezeguet. He is a top class striker.

I hope this deals will be reached...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Send Thuram to Madrid and buy Solari...

He is just amazing, dont know why he isnt a regular :/

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
as we speak of Solari ,he scored the 1st goal of madrid 2oday,he is a perfect player and his left foot is wonderful.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We got Kapo so we don't need Solari.

If we get Morientes and Puyol for Thuram and Trezeguet let's do it ASAP.

I still think we'll get Gilardino and Cavenaghi(or Morientes).
Good enough for me.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The only problem with this deal is that the players we recieve are both Spaniards, and you know what that means (Mendieta, Jose Mari, Moreno.... all failed in Serie A). I don't know if it is a good idea. But if you discount superstition, Morientes is a great striker, who can work wonders up top. I don't know if he is as good of a finisher as Trez, but he is certainly more mobile. Puyol is a world class defender, so I do not worry about him adjusting to Serie A. Maybe he will be even better here. I don't know, maybe Puyol and Morientes can form a good relationship that will help them adjust to Juve and Serie A. But I don't think this deal will happen, but it is certainly logical.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't think this deal is gonna happen.

If we sold Thuram and Trez, I'd actually prefer if we didn't get Morientes, signed Puyol and used whatever money we got from those deals to get a better, more reliable (meaning non-Spanish) forward than Morientes.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Agreed. Trez to Barca for Puyol and some cash if Barca are that ignorant, and Thuram to Real. Use the money to get Gilardino, Zlatan, Drogba or Cavenaghi.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i personally and subjectively want Thuram to go to Arsenal... he wouldnt have no trouble adapting to that position as that position dont differs very much in EPL compare to Serie A .. he might be the last peice of jigsaw puzzle in the team... after a new goalkeeper of coz :p

He would rejuvenate his carier in an already French oriented invironment, and we wont have any more excuse not to buy Trabelsi..

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Puyol is a great player, and also a very versaitile (spelling!) one. Morientes could replace Trezeguet, but Gilardino looks a bit better at the moment!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)