Juve to lose their stripes + possible new away kit (21 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
Fight Club said:
%&#"??!!arghh WTF...this is a joke right
1. we go out to arsenal, with what 5 shotattemps total over 2 matches
2. milan is closing the gap
3. capello is bringing more and more old friend, who ain't good enough, lately dacourt is being mentioned!!!

and now this?? nike trying to scratch the stripes, fuck nike
what's next...the board announcing the new stadiumsplans with 35000 capacity!!!

april most the worst month ever
i also think so . . black april . . april mop curse . . :D
i want my real juventus form come back . . !~~ hurra juve . . bring the #29 scudetto to delle alpi as far as possible !!!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
swag said:
Correction: two Americans in Oregon ... and 38,000 Haitians, Filipinos, and Malaysians under the age of 9.
But the Haitians, Filipinos and Melaysians you're referring to don't make the decisions.

Doesn't matter though, it's still fucked up...

Sep 14, 2003
Jeeks said:
Do you imagine what can happen in six years?

Yes and it's all too depressing. Still, those who make these decisions on behalf of the club can always say no to Nike. But after our short spell with Lotto, I don't think they know the meaning of the word.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
baggio said:
PS: On a more serious note. I dont get Nike's problem. Sure, be creative, experiment, but not with traditional design. Juve have earned their stripes (pun intended) and I dont see any reason they should be done away with. It can never go out of fashion. Now, if somebody would just put Kappa on the line.

Agree completely. This is pure bullshoot. Screw Nike.:angry2:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I have always said that Nike DOESNT belong in soccer, that they should stick to running shoes, and basketball

Nike is a SHIT company when it comes to their soccer boots and jerseys, they are living proof that Americans dont know SHIT about soccer (except for a small minority that post here, like myself !!:D )

First, Nike changes our logo, and now they want to erase our stripes ?? HELL NO !!!!:ferocious :ferocious :wth:

Tradition may not mean anything to Nike, but its EVERYTHING to Juventus

I will NEVER buy another Juve shirt, or ANYTHING else from Nike if this happens

someone get Kappa or Adidas on the phone !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)