Juve to lose their stripes + possible new away kit (7 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
serfaraaz said:
wouldnt this affect our sponsporship deal with nike baggio

Why would it? Just because they're paying us doesn't mean they own us. It's a mutually viable relationship. And Juve certainly has a say in what they're about to wear out on the pitch. It comes down to a sporting and marketing perspective.

Just to give you an example: if 101 dalmations comes out with another sequel and it becomes the rage of the season. We're not going to wear black and white polka dots just because some moron on the design team at Nike thinks it will look cool. On second thoughts though, Capello would look really cool.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
when iam realy serious! i dont care!

the important thinks are the juve-logo! the two stars and an italian-flag on the front and the name with number on the back!

and it must be black and white! thats important!

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Tino said:
when iam realy serious! i dont care!

the important thinks are the juve-logo! the two stars and an italian-flag on the front and the name with number on the back!

agree! Who fucking cares; think we have other problems; for example who the f.... will wear this shirt next season ;) okay; tradition here, stripes there. I wouldn't mind a change; actually those pictures posted above (in that post with the coca cola shirt) aren't that bad. Also the coca-cola thing although it looked a bit like a full-body advertising.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Never!! change the away if you want, change the third if you want, but the stripes!!! NEVER!!

Atletico Madrid Accept this and bnow their fans are very angry, even some players have express their dislike to the jersey

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Tino said:

How do you conclude its not important to have the design that is a part of our history and something that has for a large part defined our culture?

You talk about retaining colours. Think about that flag in your profile. What if one were to reverse the colours or make the stripes vertical, would you have the same emotion and relate to it like you have previously (am considering it's your home country)? No. You know why, because those stripes are the foundations of your history.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
vimo said:
actually those pictures posted above (in that post with the coca cola shirt) .

What? Imagine that jersey with a running design on the shorts? We'd look like a bunch of rusted coke cans on the field.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
thats what i said ;) But why not try something new (i agree that this coke-thing is not the best alternative). Barcelona tried something new already with those bright yellow shirts. U easily get blinded by that color but hey, it's something new ;)

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
baggio said:
How do you conclude its not important to have the design that is a part of our history and something that has for a large part defined our culture?

You talk about retaining colours. Think about that flag in your profile. What if one were to reverse the colours or make the stripes vertical, would you have the same emotion and relate to it like you have previously (am considering it's your home country)? No. You know why, because those stripes are the foundations of your history.
ok ok you are right!

maybe iam not enough long juvefan to feel like this!

only 4 years!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
This idea is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in a while.

How in the world can you break a century long tradition???? Damn!

Why don't we change the American flag into blue, red and white tricolor then?

Sep 14, 2003
The half and half shirts suck, I don't like them. Nike should stop trying the influence clubs just for marketing gimmicks. Fuckers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)