Juve to lose their stripes + possible new away kit (5 Viewers)

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Badass Devil said:
bloody nike, they think they own the clubs now.

juve wudnt be juve without our stripes, it wud be like having AC milan playing in blue and black
LOOOOOOOOOOL very good point, things keep gettin better and better for us dnt they:disagree:

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
tht looks really kak......lets hope it is better than tht if we do change it....hopefully we dnt....traditions are good to keep, we won a lot of things with the stripes

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I kind of like them away tops, they look a little unique and funky to a certain extent.. as for the home top .. stripes please.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Badass Devil said:
i hate to say this but i recon it will look like the fake juve anti racism shirt i got from e-bay

mine has del piero on the back though

This would probably be it. Somebody try using photoshop to throw on the tamoil logo. And you'll get to see what it'll look like. I would'nt recommend adding the Italian badge. Not yet at least.

As for Juve, I hope the triad or whoever takes the call, puts their foot down and tells Nike where to get off. It's a fucking tradition we're talking about here. How in the hell can you try and work around it? You losers at Nike: stop trying your radical ideas. There's no place for them here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)