Juve still after Barzagli! (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Bring in the Barzagli NOW! we really need him for now and for the future of our club, cos there is a lack of defensive quality out there these days and especially at that price.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
giovanotti said:
Barzagli would be fantastic.
We have just 10 more days to see
is Boumsong going to join us:tdown:
Barzagli:tup: :tup: :tup:

or Felipe(but than Palla and Masiello are out) :tdown: :tdown:

With all these shaky defenders we have been linked with im suprised that Pascal Cygan was never put forward Urosh.:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
this guy would rock and to be honest of all the defenders we want to get i think he is the best option for us, problem is would he agree on playing with us in seraB considering he was in the italian side that won the world cup. if he does agree then we would def be superb at the back.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bisco said:
this guy would rock and to be honest of all the defenders we want to get i think he is the best option for us, problem is would he agree on playing with us in seraB considering he was in the italian side that won the world cup. if he does agree then we would def be superb at the back.

True with him and Kovac in the back we would be covered.
But the problem is if he is willing to play in serie B,as you said,Bisco.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
giovanotti said:
What about Barzagli,sateeh?
as i said a long shot, since palermo r offering him europe and serie A.But mybe he would come and be lucky as the appeal could come through and we could get our serie A status back.

Abt Barzagli it would be some swoop from Secco.A very hard target to get, and i would really welcome him here. Its just right that he comes here.

Lets hope Secco pushes for him, As Devil said Zamperini could sell him for us as he is a weird man.

Imo our best asset now is Camo we could offer him for Barzagli.It should convince him to come.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Barzagli would make a very good central defensive partner for Kovac. He's much better than Boumsong.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
its obvious to me that our defensive spending spree is over, kovac and boumsong are starters in didi's eyes, then we have legro, and tudor as back ups, even felice piccolo and biri if we need more.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I would have rather we have Gladstone now....atleast as a young sub.

Im not quite sure about "Boom Song's " game, although Im quite hopefull that he'll do surprisingly well with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)