Juve still after Barzagli! (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
:lol: its alrite devil mate this is not the first time we r linked to a whole lot of players, and we r not even in our best state

anyway i think its very good.And if he is willing to come than thats just amazing.....i still think its just speculation though

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
hate to say this but i got 1 bad feeling that the viola merda will poach him like they did with ujfalusi, but u know zamparini, the most ignorant and stubbourn man u cud ever deal with in italian football, he will ask for a share in juve as part of the deal, or he'll sell and we'll make him awsome and he'll blame his manager and sack him, like being p*ssed off that he sold toni

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Badass Devil said:
hate to say this but i got 1 bad feeling that the viola merda will poach him like they did with ujfalusi, but u know zamparini, the most ignorant and stubbourn man u cud ever deal with in italian football, he will ask for a share in juve as part of the deal, or he'll sell and we'll make him awsome and he'll blame his manager and sack him, like being p*ssed off that he sold toni
yeah that zamparini is one weird fellla.......anyway he has guidolin back to vent his anger on , so thats alrite

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
sateeh said:
yeah that zamparini is one weird fellla.......anyway he has guidolin back to vent his anger on , so thats alrite

guidolin and his defensive tactics, will last a season 2 at the most and will prob get european footy and do well and still get the sack for the lack of entertainment

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Oh God please! this would be awesome if we could just get him in our defense. Hes young & Italian, just what i'd like.

Jul 28, 2002
Badass Devil said:
stop using my nicknames for players :p

and its boum shake shake the room song

2 shakes
A nick name is a nick name and again its already been used elsewhere fella.

P.s ammended the error lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)