Juve still after Barzagli! (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
me too, but we have to see that bojinov is our new "boy" this season. so we have again one new promising youngster in our team. so this part is okay.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
The 30 mil transfer kitty Juve were rumoured to have b4 the scandal broke loose has dissapeared.

Juve have made over 50 mil in player sales. Furthermore, majority of our highest paid players have left, decreasing the teams overrall wages.

There is certainly money available for transfers, but there is no need to spend. Our squad is good enough for serie b. Assuming we return to serie a next yr, Juve will/have to splurge on the transfer market to be contenders for serie a.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
AlexTheGreat said:
we got nearly 100m from our sales but failed to spend one cent of the money on the players we need, this is more than a joke

Eh............. Its more than likely we are to spend our money towards January when we roughly know if were nearer serieA. It'll be silly to buy big names at this moment where they aint so needed. We got then right sources to get promoted so we shouldnt just rush into the market just jet. Patience! We'll be ok.:smoke:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think I agree, although I think we desperately need a good central defender, I think that its risky to spend too much money for players that might be great to have but not a neccessity in serie B.

Lets so how our squad performs in the first half of the season, then build if it is needed.

I just see that there are two different characteristics of players that is needed in Serie A and B, and its best that we keep the money we have now for further evaluation of the squad.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
What the fuck is wrong with you people? You're fucking praising Moggi when he's the asshole that got us demoted to Serie B! I'd take Secco over that cheating bitch any day.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Stuart said:
What the fuck is wrong with you people? You're fucking praising Moggi when he's the asshole that got us demoted to Serie B! I'd take Secco over that cheating bitch any day.

You'd take Secco any day, but not his transfers....:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)