Juve should sell trezegue (1 Viewer)

del pozzo

Jul 22, 2003
man this has become a serious problem now although i think its still too early to judge trez performance. looks like trez must do his best this season.. otherwise juve would get a new striker.. some players are already on the list.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Is not time for him to leave, at least not for this season, it would be totally stupid to sell him now.

A good replacement for Trez.
I think that Diego Forlan is the man!. He just wait in the bench, the right moment to score when is summoned.
I really don't think it's Treze's time yet. I think he's still got goals left in him...after all, a player supposedly peaks at age 27 ? He's a great goalscorer, and we already have enough creative players in Mico, DP, Neddy...what we need is an out-and-out striker to just bang them in, and I think Treze's our man (at least for the next 2 or 3 seasons. He can shoot with both feet and head well, and he's got decent pace. I like that he doesn't hesitate to shoot, and always has a go at goal, because he knows that's his sole purpose on the pitch.

As for Diego Forlan:

http://mrwood95.valuehost.co.uk/Forlan-miss-Juventus-p.mpg

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
I jsut can agree with the ones, who says not to sell him! You have already mentioned all the reasons why to keep him. It is not necesseary to tell them again! Forza Trez!:thumb:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++

is that botherin u ? :D

wats the point in keepin him wen he is not doin good.
so what if he's not doing good right now?
all the great players had bad times and their clubs don't stop believing in them because of that.
and especially if the bad performance is because of injuries.

and about the shortcuts, I don't have a problem with it, I just think that you'r using them way too much :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
this is the logical. If a player doesnt do his job, is replaced. Thats all.
It's not that simple. We once had Vieri and when he had an average season a good offer came from Atletico and we sold him, look at him now .. Henry wasn't given a chance with us and was sold to Arsenal, he became one of the EPL's best players .. do we need to do this with Trezeguet too??

Trezeguet already proved to everyone his abilities in 2001 .. I would much prefer to have him with us than with any other team, scoring against us !!

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

so what if he's not doing good right now?
all the great players had bad times and their clubs don't stop believing in them because of that.
and especially if the bad performance is because of injuries.

and about the shortcuts, I don't have a problem with it, I just think that you'r using them way too much :D
ok man let him have his chance n will c if he gets back 2 his form this comin season :)

n bout the shortcuts i really cant help it am 2 used 2 it :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

It's not that simple. We once had Vieri and when he had an average season a good offer came from Atletico and we sold him, look at him now .. Henry wasn't given a chance with us and was sold to Arsenal, he became one of the EPL's best players .. do we need to do this with Trezeguet too??

Trezeguet already proved to everyone his abilities in 2001 .. I would much prefer to have him with us than with any other team, scoring against us !!
:thumb:

Last season was full of problems 4 Treze but looks like somebody forgot who was ouers best player and leaded us to win the scudetto the year before.
I think that Treze value is not to discuss, the problem is that he is very fragile phisically so maybe considering that also Zalayeta is out we need an other striker in ouers team...

Le Sai

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

Hell yeah.

And that goes for Del Piero too. If the Juve faithful and the club hadn't kept their belief in him when he struggled for a couple of seasons to return to form, we might not have him in the team and he was very important in the last two championships!

I say Trezeguet has done a lot of great things, lets be positive and hope that he recovers his strength and scores some goals.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Le Sai ] ++

Hell yeah.

And that goes for Del Piero too. If the Juve faithful and the club hadn't kept their belief in him when he struggled for a couple of seasons to return to form, we might not have him in the team and he was very important in the last two championships!

I say Trezeguet has done a lot of great things, lets be positive and hope that he recovers his strength and scores some goals.
In the same way goes with di vaio,, that was criticized a lot last season , but now seems to be gaining confidence in himself.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by skiznigit ] ++
Trez and DP will be the best attack this season!!

Di Vaio and Miccoli will play like shit! especially Di Vaio
In which way you said play like shit??

in good or bad way?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I strongly disagree. I think Mico and DV will be some of our top performers for the next season. Mico's just class, and DV showed signs of recovering his Parma form during the pre-season. Sure, I guess you could say that it's the same as him suddenly becoming ineffective even though he promised so much... but i think this is different. Hopefully we can take his pre-season form as a sign that he's adapted to the juve way, and i'm hoping for him to be so much better than last season, because I know he can be.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I think it is the right thing to do , he is away from his form, he was given a lot of time to recover from his injury , i think we should sell him before the season begin an get a new dynamic player in the attack , because except devaio i think we dont have any real player in the attack , all our players like devaio and micolli , maresca ..etc are midfielders
WHEN SOMEBODY IS OUT OF FORM ITS THE COMPLETLY WRONG MOMENT TO SELL SOMEBODY!!!!

DONT FORGET HES 2 GOALS AGAINST REAL MADRID, THE "REAL" CHAMPIONS FINAL!!!

DAVID HAD A DIFFICULT TIME, LIKE LIFES` DUALITY, HE WILL BE BACK, IM SURE!!!:fero:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yes, we must wait and see arefully Trez this seaon!.

Lets give the mn nother opportunity, and thanks god this time we have DV and miccol if soemthing happens.

del pozzo

Jul 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by skiznigit ] ++
Trez and DP will be the best attack this season!!

Di Vaio and Miccoli will play like shit! especially Di Vaio
I dont think they'll play like sh!t this season.. in the pre season they play very well in attack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)