Juve should sell trezegue (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I read we were linked to Cavenaghi if Treze's muscle injuries become more frequent... There are still 18 more days :extatic:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
I don't think they are all better than Trezeguet .. remember he is a regular for France too ;) Anyway, I think Di Vaio can replace Treze if necessary ..

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
That's very unfair .. he usually does well with France but what happened in the WC was unexplainable, besides the whole team disappointed not just Treze ..

I can't believe you guys are disregarding him like that .. how can you forget about his important Serie A and CL goals in the past two seasons ??

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
And remember, France didnt score any goals in the WC ;)

And that was before Treze's knee and shoulder injuries.
That have nothing to do with.

If the things went wrong for france inthe WC, it was because Zidane was injured, and that showed how neccessary was him in the team.

Ok, lets say that trezeguet missed a lot of goals. But what about Thierry Henry?, we all know that he is a killer striker, and he didnt scored a single goal in thw Worl cup.

Then, this mean that both suck=?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
I personaly am not disregarding him. But I do think we should replace him if he doesnt find his true form again.
this is the logical. If a player doesnt do his job, is replaced. Thats all.

A7midy

Aug 11, 2003
I think he is very important, juve tend to cross the ball alot these days and i dont think that you will find a better player in this squade that can finish headers better than him

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
OK, OK get off my back already!!! It isnt a reason per se. Dpforever just posted that Treze is a constant member of the France NT, and I just pointed out his WC performance!!! :fero:

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
and I think it's time for you to stop talking with too many shortcuts :D

it's not time for him to leave he's not old or something like that
is that botherin u ? :D

wats the point in keepin him wen he is not doin good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)