Juve should sell trezegue (4 Viewers)

Le Sai

Oct 2, 2002
We should not sell Trezeguet. During his time at Juventus, he has scored lots of goals when he hasn't been injured and that is exactly what he is supposed to do. IMO i think he could become even better but that doesn't mean we should start criticising him and wanting to sell someone who has done so much for Juve and for us Juve fans! I mean come on, top scorer in the 2001-02 campaign and when he appeared last season he was on hand to grab vital goals (Real Madrid?? cough cough etc.)

Let him be. Maybe if everyone supported him he would achieve even more . . .

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Juve fans who actually watched our 2001-02 season wouldn't possibly want Trezeguet to leave .. Sadly, people are judging him based on his last season which was constantly interrupted by injuries ..

Remember Treze is the one who pushed us to sell Inzaghi .. he is the one that Juve refused to swap with Vieri .. you must be blind not to recognize his goalscoring capabilties .. he is even better than Vieri and Inzaghi when it comes to headers .. it remains to be said that Trezeguet scored 47 goals in 76 Serie A matches ...

Anyway, I'm sure Treze will do the talking the best way he does ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, the only factor that makes me believe in him, is he almost always score, no atter what.

Sometimes he do crappy goals, sometimes do spectacular ones, but he is always scoring.

Of corse, his bad point is that he didnt offer anything to the attack, he just receive balls.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Juve fans who actually watched our 2001-02 season wouldn't possibly want Trezeguet to leave .. Sadly, people are judging him based on his last season which was constantly interrupted by injuries ..

Remember Treze is the one who pushed us to sell Inzaghi .. he is the one that Juve refused to swap with Vieri .. you must be blind not to recognize his goalscoring capabilties .. he is even better than Vieri and Inzaghi when it comes to headers .. it remains to be said that Trezeguet scored 47 goals in 76 Serie A matches ...

Anyway, I'm sure Treze will do the talking the best way he does ;)
Yes in remember those days.
I was all the time mad about why ancheotti kept trezeguet in bench, when Pippo was so so bad.

In every game that Trezeguet entered the pitch for Inzghi, he scored.
Thanks god, they sold Inzaghi in the next tournament.

Trezeguet is part of the team, and he must stay until we can use him.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
I also think that Trez is not doing exactly great recently... certainly not what he is capable of, but like what Fantasista said, i'd like to see what will happen with him this season.

Last season he was out for a long time due to injury and i'll give him the benifit of the dout because of that right now. The thing is, he is a very talanted striker, so u don't want to sell him now only for him return to previous form and score tons of goals for another team.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah, lets sell trezeguet because his pre-season isnt the best. Or even better, lets sell him because he played 15 plus games and managed to score 8 or 9 goals in them. Important goals as well.

but hey, trez is crap......obviously Di Vaio or someone else is better. I mean, Di Vaio was simply brilliant for us when he had his chances last season. I dont understand why people keep on mentioning Ruud all the time, Di Vaio puts him under his arm!

and there are so many strikers who are better than trez out there and they are available as well.

I just dont understand why Lippi and Moggi dont see this as well......

(if you didn't notice, the above was in sarcastic context)

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
Adrian,

Lippi and Moggi would like to sell Trez sooener or later. My guess is they want to sell him later. This way it gives Trez time to recover his scoring touvh and stay away from injuies. It is better this way because then Juve can try to get the most from him should they sell. He is here for what another 1 or 2 years, if we can sell him (and Chelsea or Real Madrid will surely try to get him if they want) then we have funds to work with to rebuild or continue to rebuild or defense.

Just imagine Real and Chelsea bidding for Trez when he is on the top of his game?!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah, its silly to sell him now.

And Di Vaio will surely improve this year.

In name, we have a wonderfull attacking force.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if trez finds his form, alla 2001-2002 season, i dont think Moggi or Lippi would be stupid enough to want to sell him. That season, he proved that the top of his game can compare with any other in europe.

BUT, yes, one day we will sell him but at the moment, he is only 25 or 26 years of age so and has at least another 2 or 3 years at the club if he performs at his best.

What we all have to remember is who is around to replace him. Also, that player has to be able to score as much as he does as well.

I would love to have a player such as Adriano joining us as i believe that he could become the worlds best at a club like juve. but its unrealistic to think that Inter would agree.

Who's the others?? Kluivert?? he doesnt bloody score! Tristian is good, but really, Trez still scores more. Cavenaghi is young and unproven. RVN wont leave man utd. Raul?? in our dreams! Vieri is 30 y.o. now and wouldnt be worth it. Crespo?? doubt inter would sell him. Seriously, who could we get who is better?

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002

and let's not forget that before that season (2001-2002) we were crap and we were lucky that we decided to play with him instead of Inazghi.
I don't konw how much pride would we have right now if we only have 25 scudetto. Trezeguet is one of the reason that we have 27 scudettos and we got to the final last year. yes, he sucked big time in the final but he scored 2 vital goals against Real and another very important against Depor.
I don't care if it's crappy goals, it's goals! he always there in the right place and in the right time.

del pozzo

Jul 22, 2003
trez just had a long injury last season, thats why he's a bit off-form. i'm sure we'll see the real trez this season. he and di vaio will have to compete each other to partner del piero. besides i think di vaio also has a fine pre-season lets hope he can do better this time.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Is not time for him to leave, at least not for this season, it would be totally stupid to sell him now.

A good replacement for Trez.
I think that Diego Forlan is the man!. He just wait in the bench, the right moment to score when is summoned.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++
i think its time 4 him 2 leave....
Can you please suggest a better (availabe) player to sign instead of Trezegol??

Just give him a chance, he has already proven that he is a goalscoring machine with our style of play .. it's just that he had too many injuries last season ..

Signor

Jul 13, 2002

Just give him a chance, he has already proven that he is a goalscoring machine with our style of play .. it's just that he had too many injuries last season ..
Can i do that instead of her :D
Adriano :greedy:

cynical

Mar 7, 2003

and, just to elaborate, not to forget his young age in appose to others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)