Juve should sell trezegue (1 Viewer)

skiznigit

Sep 30, 2002
Hey! I want to appologise to everyone for saying bad stuff about Miccoli and DV. I really didnt mean it. i hope they have a great season.

I just got mad b/c people were saying bad stuff about trezeguet, and i dont think he deserves it.

all players in the world have their own ups and downs and real fans should believe in them no matter what! b/c they need fans support.

after all we all are juves supporters!

Buy on AliExpress.com

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
tonight, there is a friendly-match in GENEVA (they have a new nice stadium, 32000 fanatic atten.) between FRANCE and Switzerland. the french equipe will start with the best formation since a year!

include trez as central striker, hendry on the left, pires on the right and zizou in the middle of midfield, only makelele will miss the game...

trez said in a interview.."last year, it was a crucial time for me(...)".

(remember, he shoot us to the 26th scudetto with 24 goals(summary: 41 goals/season)... he camed to the WC " as the best finsish striker of the world"... u know the end! ...then he had some backache-problemes, he failed the whole pre-season and as he camed back, the patella-tendon thing put him again away from the field, and not for just 2-3 weeks...
...and then he came again back in the spring, scored those so important goals agianst real, that lucky away goal, which was so important(u have to do it), and never less he scored the first important early goal(nice one) against real(2nd game) too...without these two goals maybe juve would have lost these two (FINAL!) games against madrid, and for the fame-factor it was in my opinon so important cause everybody was talkin from "THE WHITE BALLETT FROM MADRID"...)

trez again: "remember, RONALDO didnt play for 4 YEARS with this patella injury, i was out for 6 months, so whats the problem?? im looking positive to the next season, i wanna score many goals for the juventus, and this starts tonight, against a good organized swiss-team"

in my opinion, trez is really a bianconero. he lives for juventus and he likes the tifosi(honest)!!:D:D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++

trez again: "remember, RONALDO didnt play for 4 YEARS with this patella injury, i was out for 6 months, so whats the problem?? im looking positive to the next season, i wanna score many goals for the juventus, and this starts tonight, against a good organized swiss-team"
:touched: :extatic: i wish hime all the best. Hopefully he does get back to top form this season :)

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++
tonight, there is a friendly-match in GENEVA (they have a new nice stadium, 32000 fanatic atten.) between FRANCE and Switzerland. the french equipe will start with the best formation since a year!

include trez as central striker, hendry on the left, pires on the right and zizou in the middle of midfield, only makelele will miss the game...
france won 0:2 they could won 1:5 or so...

trez had some good moments, he looks since long time fully fit, but the goals were scored by wiltord and marleau...

i cant wait for the season start!!:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)