Juve: Prandelli or Deschamps (3 Viewers)

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
L'annuncio di Deschamps alla Juventus verrà dato dopo la finale di Champions League. Henry lo sponsorizza: "Conosce l'ambiente, saprà rinnovare". L'allenatore francese è stato liberato dal Chelsea che si è diretto su Mourinho. Al Porto potrebbero andare Del Neri o Cuper. Ecco la possibile nuova Juventus:
Buffon
BONERA Thuram ZEBINA Zambrotta
Camoranesi EMERSON (Tacchinardi) BLASI Nedved (KAPO)
MORIENTES Del Piero

This is from Calciomercato.com.
They told that DD would be announced as a new Juve coach after CL final.
I know that it is not the most reliable source, but sometimes future shows they were right

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
When Moggi says week, he means month. When Moggi says interesting players, he means Kapo and Zebina.
Don't be that pessimistic, Kapo will be quality, and Zebina is a good for squad rotation... I'm so excited about this Emerson-option, it seems more likely day after day... I wouldn't believed it just few days ago, but now... Damn, he would be great for us...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I would change this formation! Buffon in goal is sure, but Zebina IMO won't play as a starter! We have to get either Mexes or Ferrari. Otherwise we go down! Bonera is not the best right-back and not the cheapest! So get Trabelsi: The best and for free!
The mid looks good, although I would play Tacchi instead of Blasi!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
I would change this formation! Buffon in goal is sure, but Zebina IMO won't play as a starter! We have to get either Mexes or Ferrari. Otherwise we go down! Bonera is not the best right-back and not the cheapest! So get Trabelsi: The best and for free!
The mid looks good, although I would play Tacchi instead of Blasi!
Agreed, and probably Morientes isn't coming... What about Trabelsi, I didn't knew that he had his court hearings already, did I miss the show?!

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
Now it looks that Deschamps will be our new coach. Today in Gazzetta dello Sport they made it look that Deschamps made his choice to be Juve's new coach and they also draw what Juve will be with Deschamps:

Buffon

Bonera
Thuram
Zebina
Zambrotta

Camoranesi
Emerson
Blasi
Nedved

Del Piero
Morientes

To be honest IMHO this team sucks big time! We can definitely say good bye to the scudetto and champions league...we can maybe aspire to a Coppa Italia...

We still have no playmaker. We have Nedved on the left as we all know that the chezch player sucks in that position...Morientes for me will suck ass in the Italian league. I'm sure of it. He will be another Darko Kovacevic...the defense is really so so. Basically the only one I like is Bonera, but Zebina as a starter?

...and finally Deschamps for me is not fitted to coach Juve as he lack experience...hopefully all I'm saying now will be bull and will win everything next year but I'm really afraid it wont be like that...

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Zebina cannot be a starter. Let's hope that Moggi signed him just for team rotation and Coppa Italia games. We need quality not quantity. Kapo, Zebina may be good bench players. I don't think that Moggi, Bettega and others do not understand that. The have to invest money. I don't know from what source (maybe from Gheddafi's pocket) but Juve needs top players.
I don't believe in Morientes.
I don't want Kapo. Gasbarroni would me much better on the left!

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
dont worry guys im sure this isnt the team for next year its not like Deschamps came out and said his team for Juve without even saying he'll be the new manager yet. Gazzetta Dello Sport always makes formations for the following seasons, they are just going by the rumours, kinda like what we do on here.

OP
simpson-juvefan
Aug 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #398
    hmm. imo i don't care who will be the next coach both of them are great! I only hope that we got players like Gilardino and Ferrari,...

to moggi i think he should first announce the new coach and look at the team and speak with the coach which changes and new players he want!

and i also think it is maybe good to buy players on the free market but i think we need also some quality players and they cost us money, but when we not invest we will not succeed!!

damn look at other clubs, even if they have millions of debts they spend money, ok i like Juves mentality but sometimes you must invest, and i think the time has now come!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    According to Calciomercato

L'annuncio di Deschamps alla Juventus verrà dato dopo la finale di Champions League. Henry lo sponsorizza: "Conosce l'ambiente, saprà rinnovare". L'allenatore francese è stato liberato dal Chelsea che si è diretto su Mourinho. Al Porto potrebbero andare Del Neri o Cuper. Ecco la possibile nuova Juventus: Buffon BONERA Thuram ZEBINA Zambrotta Camoranesi EMERSON (Tacchinardi) BLASI Nedved (KAPO) MORIENTES Del Piero
    which transaltes to:

The announcement of Deschamps to the Juventus will come given after the end of Champions League. Henry sponsors it: "He knows the atmosphere, will know to renew". The French trainer has been freed from the Chelsea that has headed on Mourinho. To the Port they could go Of Neri or Cuper. Here the possible Juventus new: Buffon BONERA Thuram ZEBINA Zambrotta Camoranesi EMERSON (Tacchinardi) BLASI Nedved (KAPO) MORIENTES Del Piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)