Juve: Prandelli or Deschamps (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++

Relax Lili,he will be with us 100%!

Probably on the right side of the Mid.FINALLY!!!YEAH!
And with Rothen on the left....;)......i LOVE those flanks....+ if we get Emerson to mid.....:)a dream.a possibly one.
With players like that on the flank i'd be satisfied with just Maresca and good ol' Tacchi in central midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i'd be happy with this:

--------------buffon------------
zamby--thuram---ferrari---evra
maresca----emerson----camo/rothen
-------------nedved------------
--------dp-----------gila---------

of course,burdisso,diego and mexes would be great acquisitions too,but they're not exactly looking like they're headed here now.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Gigi
Trabelsi Thuram Ferrari Maxwell
Zambo Emerson Maresca Rothen
Gila DP

wou, looks great... If not Trabelsi, then get Mexes for DC and put Thuram as DR...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Uhh ohh, I don't like the sound of that. Maybe these rumors about Zlatan with Romy Gai are true, and he will be our new target man. I hope Gilardino is smart enough to come to Juve.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Whats all that Gila-talking. He had one good season. Nobody will buy him, as he is too expensive for that!
yes he had one good season but i am 100% sure that he will still be playing good next season, just look at the u21, he scored there again.. HE IS and WILL be A BIG star.. and im sure that he will not play in parma next season, Juve or Roma...!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I agree, that he is great and currently plays very good, but his price-tag rises from game to game, thats why I don't think, that someone would pay over 20 mln € for a 21 year old.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i am not happy at all.

i wanted deschamps.full stop.

noone else could make me happy.

but,let's see.
if capello brings us good results then i will be happy.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i am not happy at all.

i wanted deschamps.full stop.

noone else could make me happy.

but,let's see.
if capello brings us good results then i will be happy.
wow, Cappelo is one of the best coach in circulation now, and you're not happy...
I'm amazed...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
yeah, i wanted deschamps too. but capello is way better than both deschamps and prandelli.

i don't care who's our coach, or who is gonna be next, i just want him to bring good results.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
yeah, i wanted deschamps too. but capello is way better than both deschamps and prandelli.

i don't care who's our coach, or who is gonna be next, i just want him to bring good results.

this is the right thing.

nothing more.
only what is good for juve counts.
nothing else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)