Juve: Prandelli or Deschamps (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
you're worried about morientes joining:confused: i was more worried about bonera and zebina featuring in our defence:frown:

werent we meant to fix our defence, not make it worse?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
CalcioMercato can't be Juve fans because they keep making shit teams for us! They insist on the purchase of Bonera, and do they think the only central defender to join Juve this summer will be Zebina? Yeah right. Should Blasi really be starting? Should Morientes come ahead of Gilardino?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sorry for the repeated news

I have a feeling that Gilardino will be playing with Roma as I see Totti leaving with lots of money injected in the club and we will be having Morientes as we see Di Vaio leave

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
Now it looks that Deschamps will be our new coach. Today in Gazzetta dello Sport they made it look that Deschamps made his choice to be Juve's new coach and they also draw what Juve will be with Deschamps:

Buffon

Bonera
Thuram
Zebina
Zambrotta

Camoranesi
Emerson
Blasi
Nedved

Del Piero
Morientes

To be honest IMHO this team sucks big time! We can definitely say good bye to the scudetto and champions league...we can maybe aspire to a Coppa Italia...

We still have no playmaker. We have Nedved on the left as we all know that the chezch player sucks in that position...Morientes for me will suck ass in the Italian league. I'm sure of it. He will be another Darko Kovacevic...the defense is really so so. Basically the only one I like is Bonera, but Zebina as a starter?

...and finally Deschamps for me is not fitted to coach Juve as he lack experience...hopefully all I'm saying now will be bull and will win everything next year but I'm really afraid it wont be like that...
You think it sucks arse and you like Bonera, so imagine how I must be feeling ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The latest is that Morientes is on his way to Chelsea, and Totti has pledged his future to Roma, so I still think that Gila's likely destination is Turin.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
no matter who's our next coach, it'll be announced after CL final, not this week, as someone said.
well that someone is MOGGI!!!

Moggi: There Will Be A New Manager By The End Of The Week

Luciano Moggi
05/17/2004. Juventus finished third and lost the Coppa Italia final to Lazio and the bianconeri fans reckon that this season is a disaster but the general manager Moggi has a different opinion.

"I think that this season is a failure only because we are used to winning every year," he said. "If you look at Inter they are celebrating because they finished fourth, what should we do then?".

"We are working on the team for the next season now and you'll see that we will be fighting for the League again," he added. "There will be a new manager by the end of the week and a couple of interesting players will join Juventus too".

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
Now it looks that Deschamps will be our new coach. Today in Gazzetta dello Sport they made it look that Deschamps made his choice to be Juve's new coach and they also draw what Juve will be with Deschamps:

Buffon

Bonera
Thuram
Zebina
Zambrotta

Camoranesi
Emerson
Blasi
Nedved

Del Piero
Morientes

To be honest IMHO this team sucks big time! We can definitely say good bye to the scudetto and champions league...we can maybe aspire to a Coppa Italia...
you may think it looks like shit but just by shuffling around and using our other players we could have a formation like this:

---------------buffon--------------
zebina--thuram--tudor--zamby
maresca---emerson---camoranesi
---------------nedved-------------
----------dp----------morientes--

that honestly looks decent to me.not the best we could get,but throw in ferrari(whom we'd acquire easily and it'd look like a good team for the next season.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

you may think it looks like shit but just by shuffling around and using our other players we could have a formation like this:

---------------buffon--------------
zebina--thuram--tudor--zamby
maresca---emerson---camoranesi
---------------nedved-------------
----------dp----------morientes--

that honestly looks decent to me.not the best we could get,but throw in ferrari(whom we'd acquire easily and it'd look like a good team for the next season.
when did camoranesi start playin' on the left side ..?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

well that someone is MOGGI!!!

Moggi: There Will Be A New Manager By The End Of The Week

Luciano Moggi
05/17/2004. Juventus finished third and lost the Coppa Italia final to Lazio and the bianconeri fans reckon that this season is a disaster but the general manager Moggi has a different opinion.

"I think that this season is a failure only because we are used to winning every year," he said. "If you look at Inter they are celebrating because they finished fourth, what should we do then?".

"We are working on the team for the next season now and you'll see that we will be fighting for the League again," he added. "There will be a new manager by the end of the week and a couple of interesting players will join Juventus too".
that sounds great actually....

Jul 28, 2002
what i dont get is why moggi would buy emerson?? surely he would wait for the new manager before making the key purchases.....unless didi or prandelli asked for them, if theyt did they need a slap.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
what i dont get is why moggi would buy emerson?? surely he would wait for the new manager before making the key purchases.....unless didi or prandelli asked for them, if theyt did they need a slap.
Clock is ticking even when there's no manager..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)