Juve: Prandelli or Deschamps (12 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I would laugh if Mancini would be the new coach. Unfortunatly, Deschamps won't announce anything before the Final, so if this is true, DD won't be our coach next year.
Prandelli said, he had never contact with Juve. So....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
To be honest I rahter have Prandelli instead of Deschamps.Why? because Prandelli has more experience as a coach than Didier. Prandelli works excellent with youngster and his not afraid to count with them. Prandelli would bring Gilardino with him which I prefer much more than Morientes. Prandelli may bring Mutu which I would luv to see in Juve. Don't let be fooled about reaching Champions league that doesn't mean much, remember that other mediocre coaches also reached a Champions league final...

I say go Prandelli, besides I think that Deschamps will go to Chelsea.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++
To be honest I rahter have Prandelli instead of Deschamps.Why? because Prandelli has more experience as a coach than Didier. Prandelli works excellent with youngster and his not afraid to count with them. Prandelli would bring Gilardino with him which I prefer much more than Morientes. Prandelli may bring Mutu which I would luv to see in Juve. Don't let be fooled about reaching Champions league that doesn't mean much, remember that other mediocre coaches also reached a Champions league final...

I say go Prandelli, besides I think that Deschamps will go to Chelsea.
i agree 110% with u.... Forza Prandelli!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Looks like it is prandelli guys... he just refused to sign a new contract with parma.. Oh well, look at the positives... he will bring gila almost 100 percent with him! and ferarri! And DD was probolly a one season wonder anyway... i mean, none of the players played at international level at the time, so they were well rested.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Looks like Prandelli indeed

Deschamps to snub Juve
Tuesday 18 May, 2004

Reports in France insist that Didier Deschamps has decided to take over at Chelsea and not Juventus next season.

The Monaco boss (pictured) was supposedly in pole position to follow in the footsteps of Marcello Lippi this summer.

However, the L’Equipe newspaper today suggests that the former French international will replace Claudio Ranieri at Stamford Bridge.

The Italian media had been convinced that Deschamps would become the next tactician of the Old Lady.

If Deschamps does head for the Premiership then Parma’s Cesare Prandelli will be the new favourite for Juve.

Especially as he has asked the Stadio Tardini outfit for a bit of time to evaluate their offer of a new contract.

"I already told the club on Sunday that I needed a break to consider my options," Prandelli is quoted as saying. "But I haven’t signed anything with any other team."

As if the situation wasn’t complicated enough, a new name has been added to the mix of possible candidates for the Juve job.

Lazio’s Roberto Mancini, also believed to be a target for Inter, is being associated with the Bianconeri today.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

same here :fero:
he choose money over Juve.
i know how you feel guys:fero:

but it could be a blessing in disguise..maybe prandelli is the right coach for us after all!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Looks like it's going to be Prandelli for sure now... :down: Don't get me wrong, I think he's a great coach, but I got really excited when I heard that Deschamps was the most likely guy to coach Juve next season, and he was probably going to bring Squillaci, Evra, Rothen, and maybe Morientes.

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Looks like it's going to be Prandelli for sure now... :down: Don't get me wrong, I think he's a great coach, but I got really excited when I heard that Deschamps was the most likely guy to coach Juve next season, and he was probably going to bring Squillaci, Evra, Rothen, and maybe Morientes.
No he wasn't. One of the reason that juve was doubtful about getting him it was cuz Deschamps wishes...he wanted to bring half of Monaco with him but Juve was reluctant cuz of the price of the players and has no resources to buy them all... so forget about it. Besides I didn't wanna see a Monaco-Juve team. That is a sign of weakness from Didier if u bring all he best players of ur old team to a new team...it reminds me Van Gaal when he was coaching Barcelona when he bougth half Ajax. It was really stupid...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don`t know but if not DD I prefer other manager to Prandelli
We are linked to Mancini but I`m not sure about him eigther.
If not DD then I would want a great manager maybe Wenger he is great at Arsenal and I don`t think Arsenal have such great players there I think it`s more Wenger Vieira and Henry

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
I don`t know but if not DD I prefer other manager to Prandelli
We are linked to Mancini but I`m not sure about him eigther.
If not DD then I would want a great manager maybe Wenger he is great at Arsenal and I don`t think Arsenal have such great players there I think it`s more Wenger Vieira and Henry

wenger?

arsenal will never leave him!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++

anyway why do people get the idea that they will bring players with them?
Some players are willing to follow their managers to wherever they go. Gilardino for example, said that he would leave for Juve if Prandelli did.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
I think Prandelli is a good choice, he is a explayer as deschamps and won many scudettos with us...besides, he as facility to work with young players and will be a good guide in refreshing the team....:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)