Juve players you hate? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BigGe7 ] ++
I never hated Kovacevic. I actually was kind of sad when he left.
I don't understand why everyone hates him. Could you explain?
it is unfair to hate Darko Kovacevic.. he was so loyal to juve.. even last year (or 2 years ago) as juve played against Real Sosiedad, he said that juve is a great club and that juve is deservly qualified to the next round..
He never made any problems, as he was not playing too much for juve.. he is a great profisional..

forza darko

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
di vaio is a skillful player. and off the mark he was explosive. the lazyness was probably because he was a FORWARD. as most forwards dont run much. he scored plenty o' great goals when he put the juve shirt on. When he scored for juve even i cracked a smile. besides the goal against milan. hahaha

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I hate Camoranesi. IMO he AINT Juve-class. I get mad everytime he gets the ball.
Well he is one of the key players this year, and I think he is improving even more every game

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I hate Camoranesi. IMO he AINT Juve-class . I get mad everytime he gets the ball.
it's not only camo.
we have some others too who ain't juve class and they are even worse than camo...

and you hate camo?? :confused:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Okay, how should I put this? Anyway, lets begin:

Camoranesi have the gift of making the hard things easy. To dribble a player and so on...But he is too slow to get passed and he can't get the ball in. Its the same every match. He takes down a great longball like its a baby he's holding and then he does some fancy trick and the defender is defeated. For a second, because when Camoranesi is about to run pass him, he fails 9times/10 and the defender easily blocks him out for a goal kick. Or Camo can only shoot on the defender to get a meaningless corner. He can't seem to get the ball in the penalty area in the right time. Do an early cross alá Zambrotta instead..
Okay, I must admit that he is a hell of a defender when the team is under pressure, but in his position, you must be good at the offensive stuff. Even Zebina is doing the job better than him. He gets the ball in the opponents penalty area almost everytime he tries. And that is because Zebina sux at the hard stuff, and he's doing the easy stuff good. Camoranesi's skills are turned in and out. And that is what makes me mad. He sux at passing too. He looses the ball and make the opponents counter-attack too often when he is going to pass a player meters ahead of him...
Maybe I'm spoiled with our great left-flank? No!
I don't think so. I haven't seen a team who are in first place in the leage, lack on the right flank like this. Lacking offensive power on the right. Okay, he sometimes gets the job done and im happy for that.

The problem is Capello too. I remember Camo whined to his agent a while ago, when he was benched, that if he shouldnt play, then he would think of looking for another team..
Maybe that scared Capello and let him play, even when he's doing bad matches. For instance, the game against Bologna. He didnt do anything right and Capello waited until minute 81 or something to bring in Kapo!! FOR GODS SAKE!! He should have brought in Kapo in the 55th minute or even after the first half.

I hope Camoranesi can become faster, then he would be deadly. But like he is now, he is a burden for me and maybe the team too. I think that Kapo and sometimes even Olivera can do a better job. Maybe Camoranesi is tired? thats maybe a reason, but then he should be subbed after the first half. I hope Capello wont screw this up, the precious time we're having right now :)

well, thats all folks :p thats why I dislike Camoranesi so much, I call him the witch everytime he gets the ball, cuz I know he's gonna create NUFFIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)