Juve players you hate? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I used to dislike Fonseca, especially when he came on against Parma that one year and missed a sitter. And he wondered why he was always left on the bench by Ancelotti...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I hate stankovic too, he has very bad character.. and wants only money... take a look at emerson, he wanted to be in a serious team who has succses and did not go to real or Inter....

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I used to dislike Fonseca, especially when he came on against Parma that one year and missed a sitter. And he wondered why he was always left on the bench by Ancelotti...

but he also did score our second goal against buffon in the 4-2 loss against parma that costed lippi the bench

OP
GRK

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #88
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++
    i hate watching english teams are playing and spanish ones also

buti i love to watch juve matches and watch them by heart but some times watching but not supporting ....watching Inter / Milan / Roma for fun is good too

and i think i have strange feelings to italian teams and italy national team
    am a long supporter for them and when they lose finals like Euro 2000 to france really hurts me a lot a lot really i get sick.....

and even in CL i support only italians but when come to Juve ...it's only Juventus:cheesy:

I know exactly how you feel. When it's Juve - Milan, for example, I would feel hatred for Milan.
    But in the CL, if it's Milan - Real, or any Italian team vs. non-Italian team, I go for the Italians.

erado

Nov 2, 2004
    Sorry, I would go for anyone but Milan... I wouldnt support them in any cases as they are our deadly rivals.. especially all my rl milan friends are very arrogant about their success..

Inter? yes.. they have been underachievers for years, i really hope they will get something for their faithful fans...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    the noly player comes in my mind now that i "hated" was Di vaio. because he was soo lazy.and u know the love i feel for Iuliano :D

strange how many juventinies dislike iuliano,i am one of them too.

he has somenting that just makes me sick.
    i don't hate him or smg,but....i never liked him either.

i can't explain that.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by BigGe7 ] ++
    I love all players at Juve, and not only because they're at Juve, but because of them themselves.

I was just wondering if anyone here hates any Juve players , and please if you do explain why i is so.
    I need reasons.

Thanks guys!
    I love them all:touched:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Players I especially love: Buffon - Zambro - Canna - Thuram - Emerson - Nedved - Del Piero - Zlatan. And Ferrara - Montero. The rest is on the same love-level ;)

OP
    GRK

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #95
    ++ [ originally posted by erado ] ++
    I m okay with Camo, but he really need a haircut to made me love him :p
    Actually, I wouldn't have him cut his hair. I like him the way he is.

OP
    GRK

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #98
    I never hated Kovacevic. I actually was kind of sad when he left.
    I don't understand why everyone hates him. Could you explain?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)