Juve players you hate? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I don't hate any player in Juve. I luv to see every Juve player contribute to the team's success. I like almost every player in the squad, regardless of Cannavaro or even Zalayeta.

But there r 2 players I hate most(outside Juve). and they r Totti and Miccoli.

OP
GRK

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #68
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    I don't hate any player in Juve. I luv to see every Juve player contribute to the team's success. I like almost every player in the squad, regardless of Cannavaro or even Zalayeta.

But there r 2 players I hate most(outside Juve). and they r Totti and Miccoli.
    But didn't you like Miccoli when he was at Juve? (I know I did)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by BigGe7 ] ++

But didn't you like Miccoli when he was at Juve? (I know I did)
    I felt sad for him when he left Fiorentina, but when I read about the article on Juve vs Fiorentina, I got kinda furious by wad he said.

I juz hate him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Stankovic used to be a good player, but ever since he moved for the money to Inter Milan, he has been worthless. Not a surprise actually.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Stankovic used to be a good player, but ever since he moved for the money to Inter Milan, he has been worthless. Not a surprise actually.
    Another player who is hunger for $$$. :wallbang:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    I "hate" Man Utd as well:p
    I remember with stunning clarity the day I really began to hate Man Utd: 17 May 1999, the venue: Delle Alpi.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    i hate watching english teams are playing and spanish ones also

buti i love to watch juve matches and watch them by heart but some times watching but not supporting ....watching Inter / Milan / Roma for fun is good too

and i think i have strange feelings to italian teams and italy national team
    am a long supporter for them and when they lose finals like Euro 2000 to france really hurts me a lot a lot really i get sick.....

and even in CL i support only italians but when come to Juve ...it's only Juventus:cheesy:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++
    i hate watching english teams are playing and spanish ones also

buti i love to watch juve matches and watch them by heart but some times watching but not supporting ....watching Inter / Milan / Roma for fun is good too

and i think i have strange feelings to italian teams and italy national team
    am a long supporter for them and when they lose finals like Euro 2000 to france really hurts me a lot a lot really i get sick.....

and even in CL i support only italians but when come to Juve ...it's only Juventus:cheesy:
    I've always supported the Azzurri. I remember crying as a 10 year old when Cannigia disvirgined Walter Zenga's goal:down:

P.S I recommend closing this thread. We aren't s'possed to hate Juve players.
    :D

Dec 6, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    :cheesy: That isn't true at all... Yeah, currently he has a lack of form, but he was excellent at the start of the season, and he did well in the end of the last season. Stankovic still is an excellent player, no doubt about it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Pintu the Great ] ++

:cheesy: That isn't true at all... Yeah, currently he has a lack of form, but he was excellent at the start of the season, and he did well in the end of the last season. Stankovic still is an excellent player, no doubt about it.
    He was a class player while being at Lazio, but this season I have not seen him do anything frankly. Yes, he finished the season well with Inter last term, but still he looked more classy at Lazio, in two fronts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)