Juve players you hate? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Really?
Yes. I'm too attatched to this player. Following his career all my life.. thur the good and the bad. It really hurts when people get on his back every second, an d hurts even more because I know they're right.. :down: It's just all too hard trying to dettach from him.

I started watching Seria A back in 96' till 00' when I moved to the US. 3 years without football. I got Dish installed this year, LOL. But I'm still stuck in the past and can't seem to get out of it..

I don't know man... Gotta start hating the player, it's the only way..
Guess, I'm joining the anti-Del Piero club. :) Sorry to others for arguing in the Del Piero Playa of the Month thread. Peace.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I see what you're saying.

My attitude towards DP is : I have no attitude towards him. To me he is no bigger than Ferrara or Conte. Great sportsman, but I see no reason to adore him, like a lot of people do.

I got the same problem with following Seria A here in the US. So what kind of dish you have? Dish Network?

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
Yep, Dish Network.

GolTV - They show at least 2 Seria A games pa week. At least 2 La Liga games a week and also the UEFA Cup. :) (+ tons of South American Leagues LOL, and also Internationals).

Fox World Sports - They show Premiership (at least 2 games a week), Bundesliga, Ligue 1, and England Internationals.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Yeah, I ended up getting digital cable, and it has Fox World Sports- total waste of time, except for the daily news.

There is also some ESPN channel which shows in-t footy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I should be getting Dish Network for Christmas. Now only if I could get ESPN Deportes, then I would be able to see basically all of Juve's matches.

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
I believe ESPN Dep is in the Latin Pack.

Dish Net offers there basic packages.

Americas Top 60, 120 and 180 I believe.

GolTV and FWS are only in included Top180. That's like 80 bucks a month right there.

The Latin pack's got to be exp. too...

I don't man, I wouldn't recommend it..

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DP #1 Fan ] ++
I believe ESPN Dep is in the Latin Pack.

Dish Net offers there basic packages.

Americas Top 60, 120 and 180 I believe.

GolTV and FWS are only in included Top180. That's like 80 bucks a month right there.

The Latin pack's got to be exp. too...

I don't man, I wouldn't recommend it..
Damn... I am paying $83 for digital cable and I don't get neither Gol TV nor normal ESPN!

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Many Del Piero critics here, it's so sad..
i wouldnt say critics. we just watch games, and then say what we see. we cant lie about it and say, 'HES THE BEST, HE WILL NEVER GO SHIT' just because of his name.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by RobyBaggio10 ] ++

i wouldnt say critics. we just watch games, and then say what we see. we cant lie about it and say, 'HES THE BEST, HE WILL NEVER GO SHIT' just because of his name.
i must agree delpiero is like a god for many users in the forums here

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Just so you all know, I put Del Piero AND Ferrara on that list. I know they are legends, but that doesnt matter. They cant live up to the things they have done in the past, it's the present that is important. I think we should get another striker, like Cassano or Bojinov instead of Del Piero. Even though I like him VERY much. But it is for the good of the team and club.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
yeh exactly. noone is saying that u still cant support del piero. What he has won, u cant take away from him. and being captain of all those title wins, he will be rememberd. But i think a premature retirement may be on the cards. But he still might prove us wrong. and im not talking about a goal from the penalty or a tap in.

OP
GRK

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #154
    You guys are talking about Ferrara like he's at fault.
    The guy isn't exactly in the starting line-up anymore.
    Back off him. He was great when he played. A true Juve legend.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by BigGe7 ] ++
    I love all players at Juve, and not only because they're at Juve, but because of them themselves.

I was just wondering if anyone here hates any Juve players, and please if you do explain why i is so.
    I need reasons.

Thanks guys!
    i also dont hate any juve player!

i love juve :D

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    It should have been
    Juve EX player u hate?
    Henry is the only one I hate it least for time being

cuz IMO if you love a team u cant hate any of its player
    although sometimes u get mad with some of them like Legro and Appiah

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)