Juve Player of the Season: 2006-7 (8 Viewers)

Juve player of the season [2006/2007]

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Nedved

• Balzaretti

• Zanetti

• Camoranesi

• Del Piero

• Palladino

• Urbano

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
TBH, since we started facing all problems...... I wouldn't really call Del Piero or Nedved best players. Yes, they were probably the most shining, but everyone from Balza, Zebina, from Zanetti to Marcho, from Trez to Bojinov....I guess everyone played a great part. Being in Serie B isn't easy, and the most great thing about it that our players were united. Thats what I really really call a success and best thing.

All the odds were against us, yet the likes of Chiellini screwed them up:touched:

Forza Juve!!!
Spot on! :agree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Everyone contibuted and worked hard for this season but it is Alex, Pavel, Camo and Gigi that have been the difference between us and Napoli or Genoa. I went for Pavel but it is one of our champions that deserves it this season.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Nedved was absent for too many games, and tbh in some games (when we didn't have DP) he ran as a headless chicken (no disperspect to our rocket :))

I voted for Del Piero, Nedved really really close 2nd ;)
:agree: Yes, DP winned with few points at me. Deserved!

Sad really. Del Piero didn't deserve to win in so many polls and now he's losing one he does deserve :D.
Word! I'm big critic, I can't find critic for DP this season. Nedev also, I respect him but DP is pure gold this season. He would surely be hot theme if we was in Serie A caz those goals that he scored are hard to deffend!

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
many goals and dribbels i've seen of dp are because of poor defending

nonethless good season for alex and pavel

let's all vote for the pavel :smoke:
he worked the soul out of his body every week

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Nedved was absent for too many games, and tbh in some games (when we didn't have DP) he ran as a headless chicken (no disperspect to our rocket :))

I voted for Del Piero, Nedved really really close 2nd ;)
what ? show me the minutes of del piero this season and then the minutes of nedved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)