Juve Player of the Season: 2006-7 (13 Viewers)

Juve player of the season [2006/2007]

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Nedved

• Balzaretti

• Zanetti

• Camoranesi

• Del Piero

• Palladino

• Urbano

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
TBH, since we started facing all problems...... I wouldn't really call Del Piero or Nedved best players. Yes, they were probably the most shining, but everyone from Balza, Zebina, from Zanetti to Marcho, from Trez to Bojinov....I guess everyone played a great part. Being in Serie B isn't easy, and the most great thing about it that our players were united. Thats what I really really call a success and best thing.

All the odds were against us, yet the likes of Chiellini screwed them up:touched:

Forza Juve!!!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
TBH, since we started facing all problems...... I wouldn't really call Del Piero or Nedved best players. Yes, they were probably the most shining, but everyone from Balza, Zebina, from Zanetti to Marcho, from Trez to Bojinov....I guess everyone played a great part. Being in Serie B isn't easy, and the most great thing about it that our players were united. Thats what I really really call a success and best thing.

All the odds were against us, yet the likes of Chiellini screwed them up:touched:

Forza Juve!!!
you know that certain members will neg rep you for giving trez any kind of credit for his efforts this season:oops:

well said though rab

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Nedved was absent for too many games, and tbh in some games (when we didn't have DP) he ran as a headless chicken (no disperspect to our rocket :))

I voted for Del Piero, Nedved really really close 2nd ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)