Juve Player of the Season: 2006-7 (3 Viewers)

Juve player of the season [2006/2007]

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Nedved

• Balzaretti

• Zanetti

• Camoranesi

• Del Piero

• Palladino

• Urbano

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
having been unable to see all the games this year i have to say i am not an authority on this, reading the match reports and seeing the highlights i would have to go for neddy, followed closely by delpie

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
That was a hard decision. DP, Neddy, Gigi, (no Camo nor Trez?) Neddy just pips it 'cos of his 110% commitment in every match he played in, but it was a very close thing.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
:agree: Very true. He has been our best central midfielder, he deserves a mention. What do you think of Chiellini?
Chiellini is one of my favourites and definitely one of juve's unsung heroes, though he is being sung(is that even proper english :D?) right now. He has adapted to a new role, as centreback, very well. The one defender we could always count on this season, be it as leftback or centre back. A player we can fall back on to perform, despite actually being one of the juniors of the team. Very reliable..

Maybe though he had to carry too big a load sometimes and it showed. Last season (though he was less consistent and less solid) he had some more 'carefree' performances, with a little more creative and incisive play offensively. I missed his offensive prowess, which made him a star at Livorno and Fiorentina, at times.

I agree but his injuries give him negative points. Hopefully now that he's back he'll be able to put out some good performances.
Yes, his second half of the season ruined his chances of getting my vote. Similar to Paro really, who was important in the first half of the season and since faded badly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)