Juve mercato 08-09 vote: The Final Frontier (1 Viewer)

Juve mercato 08-09 vote

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ćorluka, Marquez and Grosso......all cost under 10m euro and with some 20-25m euro we would have really strenghtened our defense.
Instead of buying Amauri, bring in Lanza or keep Palla instead, keep Noce as Zanetti's and Sissoko's sub and sell Tiago, Almiron while saving the money spent on Poulsen, to buy a top class CM, like Alonso, while using Marchisio as his sub.
And we are set, a perfect balanced team, with no real flaws!

It was quite simple actually...

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
On the players publicly expressing opinions about the transfer campaign, I am sure that if not sattisfied, they would have mentions something. And I agree they have to say that are satisfied, because of the new players, but I think that Nedved, and others who publicly expressed any opinion, really mean that, because they are professionals and don't criticize colleagues and leave actions speak about the values. We can all see how Nedved is angry to Molinaro :) (when he plays some odd moves) :), he would have expressed differently if not satisfied by the transfers.

On the transfer campaign. Today there is news Del Piero injured. Not serious I hope, but we'll see. So Amauri now is more than welcome. This will be a long season, injuries will be more frequent (like it or not) and more options needed. All those giving Amauri transfer a bad mark, should reconsider :)
I appreciate very much keeping those 3 youngsters (Giovinco, De Cegle and Marchisio) at first team and I hope they get as many chances as possible and make us proud. The olders will deliver as usual :)

:scudetto:
reminds me old good days

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
why the hell did we buy Amauri?? really. I think he's great and a fantastic option for us up forward. But in the grand scheme of things, he should have been a luxury bonus!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
why the hell did we buy Amauri?? really. I think he's great and a fantastic option for us up forward. But in the grand scheme of things, he should have been a luxury bonus!
it is not a rare appearing ... do you know the people that don't have money but try to pretend they had ? hey it's like these little ghetto kids here in germany .... got no money and save money three years to buy one "Ed Hardy" shirt ... you would guess they did better buy something for school so they could learn better or put their energy in learning the language that is spoken in the land they live in.

in most cases these people try to pretend something ... perhaps we also pretend to be a club that will challenge for the champions league so nobody notices our weak defense . . .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The way people are talking about Legrottaglie, it seems no one watched the game against Fiorentina this week. He was a ROCK in the back. The best player for Juve this week and Chiellini wasnt even there. I actually dont have a problem with our CBs. Mellberg was shaky and the goal was totally his fault, but I guess he just needs some time to adapt to Serie A. Legro and Chiellini will be a force this year imo.

The biggest problem I have is in Left Back. I completely hate Molinaro. Grosso should have been our priority this summer or Sagna/Clichy from Arsenal.
Legrottaglie is a mediocre defender that has his good days. Nothing more.

Also we should've god rid of Tiago. I'm still surprised at how much love he still gets by the Juventus fans. The guy is USELESS. I believed in him too before, but lets be honest, the guy has been here for over a year and he just CANT FKN PLAY. We should have done everything possible to get rid of him, so we could pick up another midfielder. Nedved is old and tired and Mancini from Inter should've ours. He would've been PERFECT for us.
What the fuck are you talking about? Go to the Tiago thread and look how much "love" the player gets. All I see there is people willing to murder the player, so wake the hell up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)