Juve Material !! (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Indeed thaty would be the likely meaning... however as i said to jeeks... If a player has to be that quality to play for us... that would sugest that all the players we have are of a certain quality... As if they need to be Juve material... then those that are here must be that... which is clearly not the case... Every team we've ever had has had some very average players amongst it... As such a juve material must be a meaningless phrase...
:lol2: :seven:

Apr 12, 2004
that the new kids do not respect you. that they do not know that you know so much about juve that anything you say is the absolute truth. that your opinion is fact.

yeah on a more serious note, i actually meant the naivity (is that a word) of some so called juventus fans
No need... you use that picture as a symbol... now whether you like it or not.. that is a picture of a group of fascist cunts... If you then use it in relation to Juve you look to our "supporter" group 'Drughi' who are also indeed fascist cunts...
For a moment I felt like we're in the joint or smth. New kids, old boys, blowjob whores.

I mean what the fuck, men? :groan:
When some use the term Juve Material, it is usually used like this:

Kalon? No way, he's not Juve material. I think they mean with it this

Kalon? No way, he's not good enough to play for Juve.

Either way it is a loose term, as loose as claiming that Barcelona play good football.
Is this a euphemism for sticking your head in a microwave oven? ;)
Dont believe i did actually... Sarcasm was fairly clear.

As for the subject at hand, Why would i ask for info on that when i'm a season ticket holder... I can see whats going on for myself thanks.

As for asking you... why would I... You have innacuracies in your profile,not to mention you say your location is italy yet you post on a blueyonder account... So why would i ask a person I know little of and have no idea how often you have actually been to turin, if at all.

As for the post,its allmost a carbon copy rip off, off of a certain site that we all know and equally know is full of half baked part truth stories from a man who has never been in the position to actually know what he is writing about...
Not at all... That wasnt the point...

The point wasn't to discredit the club... For fucks sake.. why in the world would i have followed this club around the world for over 30 years if i want to discredit it?

Its simply a statement made all the time here (and to be fair by many other groups of fans of various teams)... I'm simply asking what people here think "juve material" means when they / it is used...

If you look to the most basic options, as i listed in the first post they can all be discredited with absolute ease... whether we talk of character of players (the ones ive mentioned plus a never ending list i could mention without even thinking)... quality of players (again we have had as many bad (in any way you wish to take that) as anyone else... The character of the club... again discredited so easy from the days of being part of the mussolini propaganda wagon through many controversies to the present day scandal...

We are no different to any other major club... We have/had good and bad a like in all quarters at all points....

Theres no winning or losing here...
If there was i would be jotting down the details of the 30 odd players (many club legends) i can show to be classless off the top of my head... The numerous blackmarks throughout the history of our club... etc etc... But i'm not...

It was jus a simple question that someone felt the need to reply with some incredibly naive, biased, incorrect rubbish to ... rather than actually think about the question and look at it for what it is... Maybe that was too much to ask... maybe inteligent conversation on the thoughts and attitudes of various fans etc was a step too far... who knows...
I am "Juve Material"
some people call juventus a classy club, as opposed to, say, inter as trashy club. therefore juve material = classy players, e.g. del piero. which is loads of tosh. the latest example being trez.

in general, juve material = world class = milan material = inter material = man utd, chelsea, barca etc material.
Juve material shows himself in most important minutes like 5 maggio 2002

our material is winner spirit

some players have this,like Scirea,Platini,Del Piero,Nedved,Buffon

and inter material:yuck:

lose and cry
moggi wasnt classy, giraudo wasnt classy, half the players we have/had arent classy. how can juventus be "classier" than others?
no no, del piero is epitome of class, we've had plenty of classy players like him as well, but people forget that juventus isnt as clean as they think it is.

ffs, we had montero who has a record for red cards in serie a :D
i dont know man. saying that WTC were very ugly buildings and it was a good thing that they were bombed down on 9/11's anniversary is almost as good

Wow, a lot of thses are good, a lot are biased, and a lot are just plain wrong and stupid.

but all I can say is: Paul owns everyone, and I want to see him fuck up gsol.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mods, please don't close this thread. It's still an issue on this forum and people use the term "Juventus material" so freely that it needs to be discussed.

Taken from the other thread:

Respaul said:
Juve Material?

This a phrase bandied about all over this forum by various posters on various subjects with seemingly various meanings.

So what the hell is supposed to mean??

We've seen it used in relation to success / quality all the way through many guises to moral fortitude....

Are we talking:

A players ability / quality?
A players trophy haul?
A players character?

In relation to:

the teams quality?
the teams trophy cabinet?
the teams character ?
the teams standing?
etc, etc
(all of which can be knocked down with absolute ease btw)

So what is it?

To me its a falacy, a term generally used by people with little reasoning to their argument... A term used by supporters of almost every team you care to mention.

But, hey, thats why i'm asking...

Also what is the difference between your 'Juve material' and a barca fans 'barca material' or 'manu material' or 'milan material' etc etc

Thank you... answers on a postcard...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This topic is actually very relevant to the forum. People flash around this "Juve material" stuff all the time, yet they don't even know what it means. Paul did a good job arguing the matter.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'd love to know Respaul's view on Scirea vs Del Piero, as he's probably one of the few if not the only one on here who's seen both carreers blossom.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am waiting for that day myself

we've already had Denco vs gsol...but the main event could easily be Respaul vs gsol

who knows...maybe Paul agrees with gsol
I am already preparing for the event, we are only missing a major element.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)