Juve linked with Cygan(not anymore) and Modest:O (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Marseille and Juventus are reported to be eyeing up a move for Monaco defender Francois Modesto.

Reports emanating from France claim Marseille have contacted Monaco regarding Modesto's availability.

Juventus are also keeping tabs on the 28-year-old with Didier Deschamps a big admirer of Modesto having worked with him while he was in charge at Monaco.

Marseille and Juventus are both thought to be ready to test Monaco's resolve to hang onto Modesto when the transfer window reopens next month.

Monaco are keen to keep hold of Modesto as they look to improve on a disappointing start to the second half of the campaign.

Meanwhile, Monaco are being linked with a move for Lens forward Olivier Thomert.

Thomert's future at Lens has been the subject of intense speculation for some time with a number of top sides believed to be chasing his signature.

Monaco are now thought to have joined the chase for Thomert and they could step up their interest in the versatile forward in January.

-------------------------

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=438370&CPID=24&clid=128&lid=&title=Duo+target+Modesto

OMG!!! WHY!!!???

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Im starting to get sick of these Monaco players being linked to us.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz !Boring! zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
come on guys cygan is not that bad he is tough and young and he is good and i mean it he is good in all the cooking and cleaning stuff by the way my grand ma gonna be a free agent from life next week any one here could give me a link to the board she will be a prety good duo with cygan

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
Dec 3, 2006
for how long we will be waiting for other teams crap have anybody forgot that we are the lords of italy the campioni del mondo those guys of the board eeither kidding or that journalist need a bullet in the head to remind him not to play with juventinos

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
come on guys cygan is not that bad he is tough and young and he is good and i mean it he is good in all the cooking and cleaning stuff by the way my grand ma gonna be a free agent from life next week any one here could give me a link to the board she will be a prety good duo with cygan
?????????????????????????????????????

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
no offence but id rather have mr boumbastic over cygan

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Juventus are preparing a summer bid for Reggina full-back Francesco Modesto, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

The Bianconeri are looking for a new left-back for the 2008/09 season, after Cristian Molinaro proved quite conclusively that he is not up to the task of playing for such a top team.

Juve have been linked with a host of names, however it appears that Reggina’s 26-year-old star Francesco Modesto could be the player to plug the gap.

Modesto has had an impressive season for the Calabrians, and was superb during the recent defeat to Inter, causing the Nerazzurri all kinds of problems.

The defender is also admired by Roma, and was close to signing for them last summer.

Juve would be able to purchase the player for a reasonable fee of €6m, a price tag that the club hierarchy are happy with.

Modesto signed for Reggina in 2005 from Ascoli, and his other previous clubs include Vibonese, Cosenza and Palermo.

The player featured for the entire 90 minutes in Reggina’s 1-1 draw at Livorno last night.

goal.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If one was to decide on the worst possible defence in current circulation, Zebina and Boum will be towards the top of the list. Cygan and legro would complete the ultimate defenceless defence.
Actually Legro has improved alot this season and altough he is no Cannavaro he is not bad at all
with this kind of Juve he should start but for the legendary Juve we all remember he defenitely hasn`t got the qualities

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Molinaro is the worst player, in our lot, by far!!
even in "this kind of Juve"
and he def he has no place in the future CL Juve we are building!

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Modesto has been one of the best left backs in the league the past two seasons from what I've heard. Can't remember how he's looked the few times I've seen him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)