Juve linked with Cygan(not anymore) and Modest:O (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Don`t we have the money to buy two or three good players? I don`t want to spend two seasons in serie B. I know that we have less money but we sold players for nearly 90 millions and we got some of our top earners off our books. We have to buy players that are serie A material.

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
:wth: what the hell...cygan!!!
can this get any worse...i know we are not attractive as club as we use to be coz our serie b status, but come on...we can get better player than cygan, come to think of it, i can't really name a much worse defender...perhaps kuffuor..oh yeah, he has been associated with us too!!!
we should get corvino from viola to manage our transfers

Jul 28, 2002
its a good job Djimi Traore has already left liverpool , otherwise he would have completed the Gigli and DD masterplan...the ultimate french speaking defence.

I cant help but hope ribery doesnt leave marseille till next summer, then we could sign him up to make DD and Blanc happy.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
C'mon this situation is pathetic...we have now 3 days to make some transfers. Nobody is talking anymore about Givet, Felipe or Faty. We need perhaps really fast a sub for camo, trez and zalayeta. all our youngsters have gone. we are out of the coppa italia. it seems that we need a new managment or somebody that know how to make a right football market...i hope we will make some last day explosions like ibra and other players have be at juve

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
m_elayyan said:
only rumours guys , dont listen to all things in newspapers
True, I thought the Cassano saga has taught everybody a lesson already
And the rumour about him going to Udinese hasn't materialised yet.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Cheer up guys here is some good news :

Reports in the French media suggest Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello is keen to beat the August 31 transfer deadline and sign former charge Jonathan Zebina.

Capello is a firm admirer of the French international, having signed the player for Roma and most recently Juventus.

The Italian views the 28-year-old as an able partner for the player's former Old Lady team-mate Fabio Cannavaro in the centre of defence, as well as providing welcome squad depth right across the backline.

Capello has already raided his old club to sign Cannavaro and midfield lynchpin Emerson.

Juve, though, are reluctant to lose any more of their first team as they bid to bounce back into the top flight at the first attempt.

Coach Didier Deschamps has already reiterated his determination to retain the player, but speculation suggests a bid of €3 million (£2 million) could be enough to test his resolve.

Source : http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...d=128&lid=&title=Capello+eyeing+third+reunion

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
goggo said:

Reports in the French media suggest Real Madrid coach Fabio Capello is keen to beat the August 31 transfer deadline and sign former charge Jonathan Zebina.

Capello is a firm admirer of the French international, having signed the player for Roma and most recently Juventus.

The Italian views the 28-year-old as an able partner for the player's former Old Lady team-mate Fabio Cannavaro in the centre of defence, as well as providing welcome squad depth right across the backline.

Capello has already raided his old club to sign Cannavaro and midfield lynchpin Emerson.

Juve, though, are reluctant to lose any more of their first team as they bid to bounce back into the top flight at the first attempt.

Coach Didier Deschamps has already reiterated his determination to retain the player, but speculation suggests a bid of €3 million (£2 million) could be enough to test his resolve.

Source : http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...d=128&lid=&title=Capello+eyeing+third+reunion
Good news, wrong thread.
Give Real Madrid Zebina

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
goggo said:

selling Zebina would be great. but just if we buy a good player instead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)