Juve linked with Cygan(not anymore) and Modest:O (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
If one was to decide on the worst possible defence in current circulation, Zebina and Boum will be towards the top of the list. Cygan and legro would complete the ultimate defenceless defence.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we continue on this track we are staying in Serie B this season and I don't see us coming back unless a new management is assigned.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ive been going on & on about how were gonna be linked with Cygan.So if u ppl dont mind,excuse me while I go & hang myself when this transfer goes through.:yuck:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Modesto and Cygan?

For the love of god! I would have prefer Masiello and Rossi any day over these two.

but hey, seem that ourmanagment prefer to bring crap defenders than give our youngsters a chance.

This is a joke. :disagree:

Baggy20M

Aug 15, 2006
This Is Frangesco Modesto that we are intrested in!! he plays in ascoli not such a big club!!!

And this is cygan he is 32 years old!!! we do not need him i think
Pascal Cygan

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
maybe in a couple of years he will play for juve, not now. i dont get why we are selling and loaning away our young talent and then bringing in other crappier young talent

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I've never seen Modesto play but Cygan is definitely better than Birindelli at centre back. He's not good enough to start but he'd be decent cover if you ask me.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    who's next? Raul Bravo?

Anselmo Robbiati to replace Trezeguet?

Saw the Braca vs Celta game, Lequi was good. Played with Lazio a couple of years ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)