Juve keep hold of Buffon (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
This year I would put Lehman on top of all goalkeepers...
Then it would be Dida, which I am finding more consistent than Buffon this year. Howard was also pretty good, before MU's problems have started.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
Then it would be Dida, which I am finding more consistent than Buffon this year. Howard was also pretty good, before MU's problems have started.
wtf, have u watched any arsenal games? lehman sucks shit, so inconsistent

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
Lihman !!! why him ? allot of better goal keepers this season ....dont get me wrong he's good but in my opnion Kasillas + Kanissares were much better
unfortunatly cant say buffon for the amount of goals he conceded although it was not his fault .....but he will always stay the best

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
No I was asking if anyone thinks Cassilas is the best, not Buffon :D
I think that Kssilas had had a good year but he still has to finish it off .... again the work of a good goal keeper is gone in vain by slopy defending (what happened with Monaco)
Same thing is hapening with Buffon ...... but i would Put them both on the same level this season ...... although i am sure Buffon will shine in Euro 04 proving to all he is best again

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I like Lehman. He has conceeded 22 goals in England, while Casillas had 37 in Spain and Buffon had 34 in Italy. I know that defense also plays a role in this, but still...

I think Lehman contributed a lot to Arsenal's success this year. I am sure we will see him guarding German gates this year instead of Khan.

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
I like Lehman. He has conceeded 22 goals in England, while Casillas had 37 in Spain and Buffon had 34 in Italy. I know that defense also plays a role in this, but still...

I think Lehman contributed a lot to Arsenal's success this year. I am sure we will see him guarding German gates this year instead of Khan.
Ya im sure too ...but thats not because he is better ...Khan has grown too old ....do you know that Lehman is 31 years old ...where was he all this time if he is that good ...
I think he is good but not like Buffon Kasillas or even Kanesares

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_7 ] ++

Ya im sure too ...but thats not because he is better ...Khan has grown too old ....do you know that Lehman is 31 years old ...where was he all this time if he is that good ...
I think he is good but not like Buffon Kasillas or even Kanesares
As goalkeeper in general, I would certainly place Buffon on top. This year I liked Lehman more than anobody else.

You're right about Lehman's age! And look at Casillias! The guy is just 22!
I think he has a bright future, away from Real Madrid.

May 17, 2003
LEHMAN?!?! YOu mean the Lehman of Arsenal?!?!
Well, mate, i don't think many of us agree with you there.... I would put him no where near the best in europe...NO WHERE NEAR... Arsenal seems to have these things with GK...Seaman was nothing special IMO, and now they get Lehman.....Why didn't they go for someone like Frey, or Coupet earlier?
They are wierd..

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #75
    ++ [ originally posted by only_juve_4ever ] ++
    LEHMAN?!?! YOu mean the Lehman of Arsenal?!?!
    Well, mate, i don't think many of us agree with you there.... I would put him no where near the best in europe...NO WHERE NEAR... Arsenal seems to have these things with GK...Seaman was nothing special IMO, and now they get Lehman.....Why didn't they go for someone like Frey, or Coupet earlier?
    They are wierd..

agreed ;)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    Did he used to play for Milan?
    He was in Milan briefly in 98/99 season, but then he returned to Dortmund and stayed there until he moved to Arsenal this year.

I think he started in Schalke, not sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)